473 fire mage lf raiding guild

Hello, I am a 473 fire mage looking for a raiding guild. I am willing to switch factions for the right guild. Also looking to raid no later than 11:00 pm EST. Contact me with my Battletag Zionist0318#1395

Sent friend request on bnet

Hey! We are in need of a fire mage in our pod roster as we progress more mythic!

ORCA 3/12M is a Dalaran Alliance guild looking for dedicated and progression minded players to join our mythic roster! In the 3 weeks that we have raided we achieved 12/12N and 12/12H and got 2/12M the first night we stepped in mythic. We are using BfA as preparation for Shadowlands. We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider, our environment are relaxed and humorous but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We also run high M+ keys off raid and pvp nights on Fridays.

I am interested in talking to you to see if our guild is a fit for you. You can reach me on bnet at Kae#11715 or at discord Kae#4869. Look forward to talking to you!

yo, sent you a request on battlenet…toogr82h8#1567

Mal’ganis Horde guild Mythic Progression

Hi, Zionist!

I would love to chat with you about my guild. We are a horde guild on Thrall, and are currently rebuilding our guild after a long hiatus. You do not have any days or times listed, so I’m hoping that you would be able to work with ours, Tues and Weds 8-10:30 PM EST .

We are looking to make our guild into exactly what you are looking for, that community feel, while able to have fun and kill bosses, raid or M+ ones. We also are looking to get into PvP as well later down the line.

I will leave a link below for you to look over,feel free to add me or one of my recruitment team members and we can chat!

Hey Zionist :smiley: our raids end just at 11pm. We would love another fire mage on our team if you aren’t opposed to alliance!

Hello Zionist!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 12/12H 9/12M Ny’alotha | Core player base is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Mage / Rogue / Shammy / Warlock

Exceptional Players

Minimum Reqs: 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Hello Zionist
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

[US][Stormrage]

We are currently recruiting for our mythic progression guild. We are a newly founded guild who is 2/12M at the moment. We are doing our first guild mythic raid this weekend. Our raid times are usually alt heroic raid during the week 6-9pm central time. Mythic raid is Saturday and sunday 6-9pm central time. Sometimes the time changes but we advise a week in advance. We are looking for fire mages at the moment and feel like you’d be the perfect fit! Message me on here or discord Duggi#4267