473 ele sham LF guild A 52

LF a active PVE/PVP guild looking for chill time 4/12 mythic got bored guild wasnt to good with comp ig add me witah#1844 i am also leveling a unholy DK which i will also be maining

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re interested in semi-hardcore. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays (8-11 est). We would love to pick up strong ranged dps, we currently don’t have an ele shaman.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 6/12 M right now.

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

LFM to join our guild. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
I think we have what you are looking for.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556.

Check us out!

LOL Hi Nan funny seeing you here. You were one of the only good DPS on your team!

Greetings Nannah,

[H][US][AREA 52] 5/12 M LF RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 5/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hey man, were a late night raiding guild that is looking for some exceptional DPS to fill our final spots as we continue our push Into Nyalotha. We are currently 3/12 mythic with some excellent pulls on Hivemind.

Raid Days and Times
Tuesday/Thursday
11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Discord: Bullcon#6856
BTAG: Bullcon#1672

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

< Do Not Release> [H] Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team!
We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Open
Melee DPS: Open
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Fire Mage
Healer: Open
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We are a new-ish guild, For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
You can reach me on BNet: Vegaobscura#1750
Disc: Vega#5686