473 Disc priest looking for a home :D

Added! Thank you.

Hi Yarincea, I can understand where you are coming from entirely! My Co-GM and I have run our guild for a decade now, and its been a long road heh. Our guild is Undying Resolution on Elune alliance side. We are 12/12H, 3/12M currently.

We position ourselves as an AoTC+ guild that dabbles in mythics, this keeps expectations lower, and raiders around longer. 3/5 officers are original from WotLK, and our Raid Leader joined during Firelands. Around half our roster are 5+ years with us.

Longevity, stability, reliability, these are things I sell the guild on. I can’t sell it on CE, or PvP or even M+ (although we do have a buncha groups running M+, just not super high io’s or anything). But I can sell UR on being a great long term home for folks with good leadership and great raiders.

We are able to make a spot for a healer if you’re interested.

Our raid times are 8-11PM EST Wed/Thur, and M+ run Sat/Sun typically around the same time, 10-15 keys.

We’re raiding tonight if you’re interested in checking us out, you’re welcome to come!

I’d love to chat with you more if the above sounds like your cup of tea.

Regards,
-Ranico
Co GM - Undying Resolution
Btag: Ranico#1430
Disc: Ranico#0303

Hey :slight_smile: Your Imaginary Friends is currently looking to fill out our rosters with some stronger healers. We are an incredibly active guild that runs multiple raids throughout the week.
Our core group raids Tue/Thurs 8-1030 and we are progressing through mythic 4/12
We also run Normal on Friday mode for alts and other guild members to experience the raid.
And a bonus “fun run” on Saturdays. Usually just us all gathered in discord talking and drinking while we complete achievements.

Low drama guild with a very diverse group of people of different skill levels.
Onoyoudidint1928 feel free to message if you have any questions

Thank you for the response, is the tag given your Btag or your Discord?
I added it on Btag, but wanted to make sure (:

btag! sorry!

7/12M Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. We just started raiding mythic 2 weeks ago and are off to a great start. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.
We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.
We are raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.
Recruitment Needs:
Disc Priest
HPally
Warlocks

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Thanks

Hi Yarincea, saw your post and sahre the sentiments of building towards shadowlands. Hope you take the time to read my spam, hope to hear from you soon. Ty <3

Evolution of Chaos is a tight nit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord contact: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Hello Yarincea!

[Esper] is recruiting for our one night a week raid!!

Here is our spam and would love to chat!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/9M 9/9H BoD | 2/2H CoS | 5/8M 8/8H EP | 7/12M 12/12H Ny’alotha | Core playerbase is 1500-2500 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Tank - Monk / Bear / DH / Pally
DPS - Shadow Priest
Healer - Any Class with DPS OS

Minimum Reqs = 15 Cloak, 81 Neck, and 470 Ilvl. We are not pressed for members we are looking for a geared off tank that fits within our group.

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

Bnet: Shazzow#1883
Discord: Shazz#2779

Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow

Hey Yari, would love to talk more. We’re currently looking for a priest healer, so would love to have you.

Can shoot me an add on Bnet (Bashor#11272) or Bashor#0001 on Discord

Guild spam below:

Angst (KJ, 5/12M) is recruiting for core spots in our Mythic Progression Group (T/TH 8 -11 PM PST).

Heroic Alt run Wed 8 PM, with a variety of PVP and M+ players

Currently recruiting any DPS or healers with a preference for:
DPS
Spriest
Warlock
Mage

Heals:
Priest Healer
Healers with a DPS offspec

Contact Bashor#11272 on Bnet, Bashor#0001 on Discord, or reply here

The Church - Proudmoore (No religious affiliation) was originally founded in 2007 on Darkspear during Burning Crusade as a casual schedule high performing Alliance raiding guild. We progressed as a top raiding guild from Burning Crusade to Warlords of Draenor including many US top 100 kills and World top 500 but took a casual heroic raid schedule during Legion. Fast-forward to Battle for Azeroth, we continued our casual Heroic progression completing AOTC on all current content with a few minor mythic kills. We have recently decided to transfer to Proudmoore and are now recruiting for Mythic raiding on a casual two day 6 hour (3h per night) raid schedule.

Current Guild Battle for Azeroth Progression:
1/8M - Uldir
AOTC - Battle of Dazar’alor
AOTC - Crucible of Storms
1/8M - The Eternal Palace
5/12M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Applicants:

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and to constructive criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Come prepared with enough food, flasks and potions. Mythic experience is not required. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression.

Attendance:

As a raid team, especially with our limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss a raid due to real life circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated using the guilds discord.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST with a 10 minute break around 8:00pm.

Recruitment Needs:

See our website for recruitment needs.

Apply at: thechurchguild .com

And contact an officer on discord:

Siggard (Siggard#7487)
Blazs (Blazs#7702)
Dotzila (TheShizz#2329)
Kirae (Kirae#0149)
Quadraxes (Quadraxes
#6505)

Prowess

Immediate class needs (as of 05/21/2020):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” or not listed at all, don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Priest: High

Healers:
Disc: VERY HIGH!
Shaman: VERY HIGH!

About Us:
Prowess is a Mythic progression guild on Malganis, a high pop Horde dominated realm. The guild was founded in October of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we’ll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santô – Recruitment / Raid Leader
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#2571 (Discord)

Ehtreain – Raid Leader
• Tiran#1552 (Battle-Net)
• Naggal#0259 (Discord)

Serrow - Catalyst
• Serrow#11367 (Battle-Net)
• Serrow#5984 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, would love to chat with you and see if you would be interested in joining our guild on TIchondrius. i am sending a Btag request in game. we raid Tuesday/ Thursday 6-830 Pst.

My guilds name is Outrage. We are an Alliance guild that is 4/12M on Stormrage. We raid Tuesday and Thursday’s from 8:30-11:30est. Missing just a few pieces all around the raid team. Pieces that I think will take this raid team to the next level! Would love to try you out!

Discord: ZaCarm#8301
BNet: Carmichael#1237

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Lets talk! add me

matt#19690

Hey! I am the GM of Ashen Crusade. We 3/12M located on Thrall(Horde). We are currently recruiting a disc priest and h pally for our progression team. Very laid back and fun guild with a great raid environment. Everyone is extremely nice and friendly but serious when it comes to pushing content. We have a mythic+ team that pushes higher keys as well. If youd like to talk, feel free to add me on BNet. Exarch#11302

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

-ps feel free to join discord and vibe with us first

Hey Yarincea! Sorry for the 4 day delay. If you haven’t found a place called home shoot me a message on discord! Frozenvitals#3064

We are on Whisperwind :blush: looking to tighten up our raid core and run more mythic +.

Hey, everything is better horde! There’s more spikes! I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 3 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses.

Check us out on raider io for progression
Two raid teams and two raid times:
Tues & Sat 830-1030 ET
Weds & Thurs 8p-10p ET

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested