473 DH lf raiding guild or Mythic +

4/12 Mythic with attempts on Mythic Hivemind. Guild falling apart lf solid raid group or guild that is up for pushing keys. I prefer a later schedule as I get off work at around 8PM EST.

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

[H] (Mal’Ganis) 5/12M 12/12H AOTC RDPS

We are a newly formed Guild but all experienced players with CE exp Looking to solidify our roster to finish pushing through Ny’lotha and continue strong into Shadowlands. We currently push high keys and run heroic Ny’lotha to gear alts.

Tues/Thurs 7-10CT

Ranged: fire Mage, ele sham , destro lock

Melee: warrior, DH

Will consider any exceptional players

Btag: Smokey#1196

Discord: Smokey#9390

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Kozta! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

hello, im currently a 450 fury warrior that just came back looking for a home for the rest of bfa going into shadowlands. 15 yrs experience playing fury warrior with prev raid experience. most recent raid experience was 1st tier bfa full cleared heroic uldir and downed 3 bosses on mythic. i am interested in your guild. you can reach out to me on this forum post or my bnet is maicho#1141 and my discord is maicho#2271

Hello Kozta,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2DPS one with OS Tanking ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hey Kozta,

Add me and we’ll chat if you’d like. 5/12M horde guild established in BoD, Tue & Thu 8p-11p EST, guild provided flasks/pots/food/runes/tomes/gems/enchants and 24/7 repairs. We run a Monday optional fun run and a Saturday Jaina mount run.
Bnet: Jaystir#1960
Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204