473 blood dk & 472 hpal, rdruid LF mythic guild

blood dk,hpal,rdruid crew looking for mythic progression guild.

EST >9p-12a ish Sun-Thurs.

Have 3/12M xp on multiple toons. Any server/faction.

Hey Bootyslot!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Thanks, but 9P EST is our earliest availability

We’re also willing to help a less progressed guild get through AOTC and start that mythic push

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Bootyslot & friends! I am the Raid Leader for Take on Me, a Horde guild located on Hyjal that is a 2day mythic progression guild in the process of rebuilding our raid team after a realm/faction transfer left us on hiatus at the end of patch 8.2, but now we are looking to refocus and prepare for shadowlands.

If you are interested in learning more about our vision for the team and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and get in touch if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!