473 Aff Warlock LF night time raiding/mythic+ guild

Hi everyone-- I am looking for a friendly horde guild to join before Shadowlands comes out (realm doesn’t matter). I only started playing WoW about midway through legion, and I haven’t found a guild yet. I only recently started raiding (12/12/AOTC NYA and BoD.) I have been using LFR and LFG mostly, but that has been a huge waste of time, so I’m hoping to find a guild that raids at nights (anytime between 11pm-4am CST any day of the week) and gets AOTC each patch and possibly some casual mythic progression but that isn’t necessary for me. I make sure to know my role in each raid and mythic dungeon I do. I also like running keys (right now my highest key is +17FH with a 1400 IO score.) If you think I would make a good fit or what you are looking for, please leave a post below and I will be in touch! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354

B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Good morning Silverwood,

I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. We are going to keep the roster small (to basically just the raid team), so that people can actually bond and build friendships instead of just being a group that raids together. Keeping a fun and friendly environment is more important than pushing progress. We had our first raid together this week. We started in normal since we have many returning players and managed to clear 12/12N and 4/12H this week. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

[h] 12/12h. Raiding guild for the mature crowd. Mostly looking for ranged

S E V E N on detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks to finish out BFA and push into Shadowlands.

About S E V E N

We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.

We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that

Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not

We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.

NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and they last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.

Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.

Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild

Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.

Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

Tues/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for over 10+ years.

Needs

Ranged DPS (we have no locks/boomkin/ele shaman)
Rogue
Havoc DH
Healer
I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey good morning! I’m looking for 1 more lock to finalize my Mythic roster. Im the RL for Acclimation on Thrall. Were a new CE guild that has our first raid this week. Im 10/12m with my officer core being 7/12m and the roster being a min of 4/12m. We raid tues/thurs 830-1130est on Thrall. My Btag is Mrsketchers#1780 I hope to hear from you soon!

Good morning! I don’t think our raid times will fit your current desired schedule but just in case anything changes… :blush:

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Silverwood!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

could be a new home for you!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and veteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hello! I am the acting GM of a horde guild on Turalyon called Sleepless Knights. We are a newer guild, with a lot of old school players who joined the BFA party late. Guild is about 3 months old, and has two AOTC groups. We plan to begin mythic this week, to get some practice in for players who have never had a shot at seeing fights at that difficulty before SL hits. We are VERY active despite it being the end of the xpac, and are trying to round out a solid roster. We have many mythic+ groups, a decent amount of PvP players, and all in all a very welcoming community. Please let me know if you are interested and I can shoot you my btag!

Hello Silverwood
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet