473-480 Player LF Shadowlands CE Guild

Hey all,

I have CE experience in both HFC and EN. After that, I have always been an AOTC player without a guild due to my past work schedule. Coming into the shadowlands, I am now able to raid late nights, and am looking for a CE guild. I have raid experience as RDPS, Healer, and Tank, but I would like to pursue tanking for SL. My current tank is Zuri-EmeraldDream ilvl473. I am open to swapping tank classes to suit raid comps, and I am also willing to server xfer.

shameless self promotion time
I’m a really quick learner. After hundreds of wipes on countless mythic bosses, I have a great amount of patience and willingness to help others out that may be struggling. My passion is dealing with mechanics and ensuring raids go smoothly, rather than parsing orange every fight, hence I would really like to main a tank for SL.

Hey Ary, it sounds like you have a really good raiding mindset and would fit in well with us. Unforunately we don’t need a tank and if you can’t find a guild in need of one then consider us if you’re willing to play healer or dps. Thanks and good luck :slight_smile:

Yo! We raid on sundays and mondays 5pm west coast time, and we’re on the Kil’Jaeden server. Feel free to reach out if the days/times appeal to you.

Discord: FuNwiLd#0487
Bnet: Yaphett#1958

We have have room for RDPS, hit me up if this interests you

Vero#6669

Hi Ary,

Not sure how early “late nights” can be for you, but is 8 EST - 11 EST works feel free to contact us:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Shadow Priest/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.