476/477 Healers looking for guild

Two healers, a monk and Priest, looking for raiding guild.

Experience varied (Priest being a 14 year vet of the game with 12/12 heroic/normal 3/12 Mythic and Monk being 5/12 Mythic 12/12 heroic/normal)

We’re looking for a raiding guild that raids between 8pm EST til 11pm EST.

If you think you’d be a good fit please add OwO#12828 To Btag or ôwõ#7540 discord and talk to us.

Hello Karasu, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est,in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Bumping as to still looking

What type of guild are you looking for? If you’re looking for a heroic/casual guild, please take a look at our community! or message me in game Grimmy#1990

Bumping as still looking

Hey there Karasu and friend of Karasu!

< Big Click Energy > is recruiting for its Shadowlands raid team. We’ve put current progression raiding on hold but still clear Heroic and push mythic+ keys as a guild while we prepare for the upcoming x-pac. We raid Tue-Wed, 8:30pm-11pm EST and while there may be some very minor adjustments top the schedule, we’re currently expecting things to stay the same. We plan on going CE at a non-competitive pace in SL so if that’s something you guys think you’d be interested in, feel free to contact me (Cerberus#1179). I’ll leave our forum advert below if you’d like more information: