473 RDruid LF heroic raiding guild

Cleared all on normal a few times and started heroic and done some bosses. Not looking for tough recruitment guilds that are strict. I’m chill and laid back and want to progress. So a little about me:

2.2k~ io just from healing

Anytime can work, I probably may not interested in over night 2am raiding.

Can M+ with people whenever I’m on

I have raided tons before in previous expansions included mythic raiding.

I’m can give up loot and feel benched whenever I need to be.

Edit: forgot to mention I have an alt mage raid ready for normal alt raids or even future heroic raids.

Let me know if I’m a good fit! I’ll add if I believe the guild is good for me. :slight_smile:

Hello Rinoaa!
Give us a look!
Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Raid Need:
Tanks: CLOSED
Heals: OPEN (Excluding Sham, Pali)
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

Immortal Paradox is looking for 1 Healer lets talk BN scudder80#1206

Balanced on Area 52 is a social 18+ gaming guild seeking more members for Raiding through Normal then Heroic (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), Mythic+ & casual leveling. Msg for more information.

Hi there, Rinoaa!

Luxgarde is recruiting all roles, including healers, for our growing raid team. Our members have a wide array of raid experience, ranging from Mythic to only Normal. We are aiming for AOTC as a group (some of us have it individually) this tier and all tiers moving forward.

We recognize that not all pulls go well, not all rotations are perfect, and mistakes happen. We hope to grow and progress as a group, improving not only as individual players, but also as a cohesive, effective team.

We run M+ throughout the week, mainly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Please feel free to read through the wall of text below, and reach out to me on Discord at original_luxa if we sound like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

The Great Wall of Text:

Luxgarde is a new, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. Our leadership is experienced and effective, with years of community building under their belts in Destiny 2, Project Zomboid, and, in earlier expansions, World of Warcraft.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Timewalking Raiding

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory Achievements
  • 3/X Mythic

Requirements

• Level 70
  • English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingess to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid-focused groups are a dime a dozen nowadays, and frankly, it’s not very difficult to find a group of players to raid with. However, Luxgarde offers some perks that set us apart:

• Our officers will provide you with detailed, personalized rotation analysis. We will find key differences between your technique and the technique of high-performing players from around the world, and support you in making adjustments as needed. This is a constructive process, not a confrontational or adversarial process.
  • We run all timewalking raids. Think Heroic progression can get boring? You’re not wrong! Whenever Firelands, Ulduar, or Black Temple Timewalking is available, we run them as a guild! This provides great variety!
  • Our officers are highly confident in teaching raid mechanics to newcomers. It’s okay if you don’t know which circles to soak; we’ll teach you!
  • Highly organized Discord making it easy to find what you want, when you want.

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord.

Hello Rinoaa! I came across your forum post and thought you would be a good fit for my guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are an Aotc heroic raid and mythic+ guild looking to expand our current roster. Our raid days are Wed & Sat from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We are 9/9 heroic and all founding members are 2500+ mythic rating.

Once you comb through all the copy paste replies hopefully you will find your way to my post lol. The guild is very laid back and everyone’s main priority is to have fun with each other and enjoy the game. We run keys and raids throughout the week and are constantly communicating on Discord, both in and out of the game. We are a smaller group of players that like to experience the game together and help each other out.

I hope to hear back from you.

Btag - JTMack#1968
Discord - Crassix

I will second this guild. I did not work out with them, but they are very laid back and chill. Will help out anyone.

Hey Rinoaa! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi Rinoaa!

Our guild is looking for a solid Resto Druid to join our AOTC guild. We do a bunch of M+ and various other guild events. I would really like a chance to speak with you! Please hmu!! Discord: Jaydyn#5655

Hi Rinoaa! Depending on what times/days work for you, we might be a good fit. We’re looking for a 4th healer (preferably with a DPS OS as we ask all our hybrids to have) and could use druid in particular.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Good Morning Rinoaa, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums that I attached to this message.

Hi! My guild Anime Kitties [H or A] is on Sargeras and is an LGBTQIA+ friendly and inclusive guild who focuses on bringing a positive experience back to gaming. We are a small group of people that understands people have a life as most of us work full time, have kids, or are in college. We are alt friendly and have a few people coming back to wow after taking a break for a while or are new to the game in general.

• Our raid nights are Wed/Fri 8PM-11PM CST and we are currently 9/9H AOTC on Amirdrassil and looking to do some mythic prog and were AOTC 9/9H for ATSC. Our focus is fun first though, so nothing crazy or demanding is expected. We enjoy M+, transmog runs, and achievement hunting. We’d love to have you!

What we are currently looking for:

• DPS for raid (whether you are new or returning, etc) who are willing to learn, improve, AND want to have fun!

• Social players who like doing content together on occasion, or transmog hunts, or even just trying to vibe with some cool people.

Discord: Shackles_vt

Battle: Shackles#11442

Any day or time works. Preferably nothing super late into the AM. Added two of you and hopefully I can find the right place.

Also, I have a geared mage alt that’ll join wherever my main goes. Been a mage main for 6-7 years before swapping over to resto Druid for this xpac. I don’t like dps spec swapping, I’m pretty bad at balance and will be working more on it at my own pace. That’s why I have my mage if I want to dps. :slight_smile:

If you are still lookign we could 100% use a rdruid.

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hello Rinoaa,

If you are still looking for a home I wanted to tell you about my guild The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are 8/9 heroic Amirdrassil and have 2 dedicated m+ nights, anything else is available other nights, even more m+.

We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:15 pm est to 10:30 pm. We are looking for a healer and some ranged damage dealers, but we like to let people play what they love.

We have all manner of high level crafters, we cover guild repair and try to provide everything needed for a good experience.

We are small enough that no one sits out, we help run m+ to help gear people up as needed and we are supportive and offer a good opportunity to make real friends.

I have a twitch channel that I stream to if you want to see us in action: twitch.tv/anaranae and you can reach me at Bnet: Anaranae#1516 or Discord: Anaranae#3307

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Ana

is a social 18+ gaming guild seeking more members for Raiding through Normal then Heroic (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), Mythic+ & casual leveling. Msg for more information.

Hello there!

New Dawn on Zul’Jin is looking for more to expand its current roster. We are 9/9H and currently on our one night a week run. When we formed New Dawn back in Shadowlands our goal was AOTC/KSM but lately in talks of progressing in to mythic. We have multiple key groups, and we also do other activities outside of WoW.

We are currently seeking healers and DPS to fill up a 20 player mythic roster, with a couple extra in case of life happening.

Our raid times are Saturday 7:30pm-11pm EST and Sunday 7pm-10pm EST, however with it being late in the season and to reduce the risk of burnout we opted to go to raiding one night a week and that is Saturday.

We have no strict requirements, just the basic of come fully prepared to raid!

If this interests you please feel free to reach out to the following:
MrClean#11749
R2D2##1387
Emmry#1495
Furieus#1425

You can also join us on discord at http://discord.gg/newdawnzuljin