472 MW Monk LF Mythic Raiding

Hello! I took a break after P4 progress on M Azshara and am now currently revamping this characters gear and looking to push content in both mythic progression and high keys!

What I Offer: Fast learning and mechanically driven - a good team player and always willing to learn something new and help others. I am consistent and respectful of other players’ time and understand the importance of the effort and time of the 19 other people. I know my class well and am always attempting to get better. I thrive on pushing content and seeing the small (but important) progression that makes killing bosses fun. I always come prepared and enjoy helping the guild as a whole.

What I want: Like minded people that want to push even when things get hard. I do not expect every person to get along but I do not tolerate toxic behavior as it ruins raid teams. Consistency is key.

I am Horde Only.
I am EST time zoned
I would prefer to find something fri/sat but will consider any days after 8pm
I would prefer to raid two days a week but will consider any for the right group

I have logs to offer and will jump in to heroic with your group to show my abilities.

I am hilarious…

<3
BNET: ashnkitties#1576
Discord: ashleysdead#1736

Hi Ashteroid,

In your post above, you mentioned some of the key things we look for in our raiders, namely being a team-player, continuously learning and to looking to help your teammates do the same, focusing on mechanical awareness and a having a short learning curve.

We raid a somewhat casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Most importantly, our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

All that said, there a couple possible reasons we may not fit logistically. I responded to your post because you suggested there might be room to budge on logistics for the right fit. We raid 7-10pm EST on Monday Wednesday and Thursday. If that schedule is not deal-breaking and if our practices and values outlined above speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399.

P l e a s e b u m p

Hi Ashteroid!

Our guild on Area 52 Horde is looking to add healers to our group! We are currently 4/12 Mythic this tier and have been together as a guild for years! We currently raid Tuesday and Sunday 9-12 EST. We are an adult guild and try to have a drama and toxicity free environment.

Reach out to me at golfguru#1520 if this sounds appealing to you at all.

ten characters <3

Hey Ashteroid, I think our guild might fit your needs. Although we do not raid on the weekends, we fit during your preferred time frame. And we are also hilarious. We’d love to have you for a trial run if you are interested. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST. These nights are mandatory for all our mythic team raiders, unless proper notice is given ahead of time.

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. This is for alts and other guild members looking to gear up and learn the heroic fights. Anyone is welcome for a chill and fun evening! Not required but encouraged.

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. At the moment, we do not require that our raid team realm transfers/joins our guild. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for quality players to join our ranks. We’re looking to fill out our roster headed into shadowlands. Raids are Tuesday Saturday 9est. We are also very active in mythic plus. Check us out. Maybe we can show you what hilarious really is lol.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326