472 Mage or 474 Hunter or 465 Demon Hunter LF Mythic Guild

I’m free Thursday-Monday or outside 10pm-1am EST on Tuesday-Wednesday.

I’m looking for a guild to Mythic raid with now and in Shadowlands. My biggest goal is to start Shadowlands strong, but I would like to be in a guild to be productive until then.

I came back to the game very recently because I have more free time now, and I only have experience on the first several Mythic bosses in Ny’alotha; however, I have been putting in a lot of effort to catch up.

My past experiences include the following:
50 Chest 10 Man
Late ICC Heroic Clear
Challenge Mode on 6 Characters
Clear 30% Buff SOO Mythic Clear (Orange parses on two characters but that was a long time ago and not reliable to go off of)

I have some current logs to forward on request, and I would be happy to answer questions in-game, Discord, etc.
Please leave your information for me to contact.

Thank you!

Hey would love to talk, my bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is 7/12M. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est.

Hello Invincible, any chance youd be open and willing to raid Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10am to 2pm cst? if so id love to talk to you my Btag is wawa#1628

Hey Invincible!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 9/12 M 8/8M EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Can you do until 2am EST tues, weds, thurs? We would be delighted to have the mage or dh. Here is our spam to look at

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 6/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Mana is 7/12 Mythic - Tichondrious

We are a TRUE Late-Night Horde Mythic 20-man raiding guild

• Tuesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)
  • Wednesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)
  • Thursday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)

Contact an officer below

We are in need of all of you.

• Quixsis#1477 - Guild Master
• Swizzle#11878 – Recruitment Officer
• Alyssi#11698 - Operations Officer

Discord - Quixsis#6692 h

Hi Invincible!

Pandamonium is a 9/12M Alliance guild that would be interested in your mage. We’re on the server Magtheridon and we raid from 7-10pm EST on weekends. If that sounds like what you might be looking for, here’s the spam:

Good luck finding your new home!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 7/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Hey Invinciblé,

The Choo Choo Train Brigade is recruiting on Thrall. We are a group of players that decided to start our own guild to have a solid home going into Shadowlands. Our experience ranges from 7/12H to 7/12M. We are in need of Mage or Hunter. Many of us in the guild enjoy gearing up alts and we do plan on doing alt runs on non raid nights.

We raid Fri/Sat 11-2AM CST (12-3AM EST).

My discord contact is CrazzyChris#5097. Hope to hear from you.

Sorry. I forgot to mention that I would prefer Horde so that I don’t have to faction change.

Greetings Invinciblé,

[H][US][AREA 52] LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 3/12 M

Raid times: 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on httXps://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6
remove the “X” within “httXps” and past to apply.

Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 91], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew/blood dk or multi class tank, 1 disc priest, 1 resto shaman/druid, 1 warrior dps, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock+mage) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We always recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and thriving guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^#@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hey, we are looking for a quality range dps. We are 2/12 mythic on Mal’Ganis. We raid fri/sat 10-12:30 CST. Send me a message so we can talk.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

4/12M lf mage or DH Thursday/Friday raids active discord alt run heroic on saturday. 2k+ raiders in I.O

Thirdpint#1124 discord
Tiekenee#1613 bnet

< anticlimatic > [Horde-Tichandrious] Is a close knit guild that is progression minded but also loves to have fun and chill out. We are currently 12/12H and 3/12M LF experienced raiders to help round out our roster. Our guild consists of prior mythic raiders and mostly all AOCT players. We constantly run M+ and PvP on off nights. Guild is very active on non raid nights. If you are looking for a laid back, enjoyable raid experience, but also want all the loot and bosses to die, look no further!

Goal
-To progress through Mythic NYA while having a chill laid back time.
-Get a solid raid team together and get right into shadowlands content and progress through that xpac.

Info

• Server: Horde on Tichondrious

Raid Times

• Mythic prog: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm (pacific)
  • Heroic alt runs: Wed/Sat 7pm-10pm (pacific), Heroic runs now usually only happen on wednesday due to full clearing it in one night.

Raid Requirements

• Minimum requirement for prog group: 465 ilvl, level 75 neck, rank 13 cloak, and rank 3 essences for your class
  • We ask our mythic prog group already be 12/12H and have knowledge or xp on mythic fights.
  • Carry your own weight and properly execute mechanics and have decent DPS

Class Needs

• Healers: Disc priest, Rshammy, Rdruid, MW monk
  • Melee dps: DH, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin
  • Range dps: Warlock, Mage, Priest, Hunter
  • If your class was not mentioned above but are still interested please feel free to msg me. We will also accept anyone whos meets the requirements and performs well!

LF in a player

• Drama free and can take and use constructive criticism, we are here to help you and get you better!
  • Reliable and consistent
  • Mature, as most of us are 21+ and can get a little dirty at times

Contact Info

• GM Skotini
    -In Game name: Skotini
    -Btag: Skotini#1578
    -Discord: skotini#8053
  • Recruiter/Healing Officer Vanhealadin
    -In game name: Vanhealadin
    -Btag: Lewis68W#1401
    -Discord: Henaa#1369

-If us two are not online, feel free to /who anticlimatic and talk to any member of the guild who is an officer or raider rank and theyll gladly answer any questions you have!

Happy Hunting!!