472 IL fury warrior 6/12M LF Mythic CE Raiding Guild

I started out playing fury warrior in BC. Got Aotc achievements in MoP when it was the hardest content. Took a break in WoD. Didnt really do anything in that expansion. Came back in legion and joined a Aotc raiding guild. Met some pretty awesome guys I might add. Got every AotC achievement in legion and that also carried over to BFA. Went my separate way because I wanted to get into mythic raiding. Havent found the guild that I’ve been looking for yet.
Would like a more social guild with structure. No drama. Fun is a requirement. No racism. LGBT friendly. I have logs.
My schedule right now is pretty much open and will remain that way. I prefer to stay alliance but open to a swap to horde if its the right fit.
Thank you for your interest and be safe guys!

My logs - https:// www.warcraftlogs. com/ character/us/stormrage/d%c3%aami

Bnet is sandman#14935
discord is Eagles4ever#5673

Hey Pamboo,

Our environment sounds like a pretty good fit - we are a guild that aims for CE each tier on an ultra-light raiding schedule. This means that our raiders need the knowledge and skill to perform their best in our short window. However, we love to have fun, and all of our members genuinely like each other. We group up for many things, even down to assaults and world quests, have an active discord, and our raid break includes a shot countdown. We require a 15+ and to keep up with cloak level, but there are always folks around to help in the event you need it!

I’m pasting our info below, drop us an application if you think we are a good fit!

Storm 7/12M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - Exceptional only
Ranged: All classes - Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Priest, Warlock
Healer: All classes - Closed

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 7/12M 12/12H
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

contacted the guilds above but still searching!

Hi Pamboo, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 6/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Days/times available?

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
Ny’alotha 5/12M, 13/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Btag, Discord, or in game.

Recruiters:
Cero Discord: Cero#2814
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462
Luunae Btag: Luunae#11703

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Still on the hunt for the elusive guild!

Guild: Overgeared
Server: US-Tichcondrius
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule:
Fri 6pm-9pm server
Sat 6pm- 9pm server
Sun 5pm- 8pm server (Raid learning day for those that need it)
~Raid Prog

• EP: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
  • Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 3/12M

~Guild Status - Hardcore AOTC reclears and Mythic Progression
Newly formed guild w/NWC AOTC members & 3/12 Mythic experienced GM/Raid leader. Raid times: 6-9pm server Fri.-Sat. & Sun 5-8pm for those that want to learn the raid. LFM for Mythic NWC progession!
~Positions available: Tank/Heals/Dps

Heals
*Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Discipline Priest

Tank

• Brewmaster/Protection Paladin/Vengence Demon Hunter to be specific, but all tanks are more then welcome.

DPS :
*Ranged DPS, 1 Warrior, Havoc Demon hunter

Guild Recruitment Officer
Discord: Saweetie#2504 (Faster Response Time)
B-Net: Belle#1266
In-game Main: Vitalz (MW Monk)

hey we would love to have you !

contacting the guilds above

[Area 52] 2 Day 5/12M [US-Horde]

TLDR: Casual to Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression .
Tight knit group of people, with a competitive nature.

Also Looking for Mythic plus pushers

What We Expect

Have a fun competitive nature, while thinking about a min-max attitude. Be able to take constructive criticism about your role, class or attitude. Have a good attendance.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.
During raids we always have cauldrons, feasts, gems and enchants

Mandatory Add-Ons
AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting one Tank

Healers: closed

DPS: Recruiting DPS

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my

Bnet dakingldj#1277
Discord dakingldj#8625 (best option)
Bnet Italstallion#11857
Discord Italianstallion#0252