Hi all. A friend and I are currently looking for a community of raiders to do some raiding and Mythic+ with for the remainder of BFA. Our current guild isn’t quite panning out due to dwindling numbers, and we just want an active group of fun players to keep on keepin’ on with.
- I am currently a 472 BM Hunter. 12/12 H. He will either play his 468 H Pally or Lock which he is gearing up (somewhere around 455 as of this writing). He is 11/12 H.
- Extensive raiding history dating back to BC. Every AoTC from Siege of Orgrimmar to first tier of BFA. Stopped Mythic raiding in WoD and became a bit more casual/heroic and M+ oriented.
- Willing to learn, can take constructive criticism, and love getting to know guildies and doing things in game with them beyond just showing up for raid night.
- Casual mindset, but know when to buckle down and get serious (this is also my Tinder profile tagline).
- Looking to get into pushing Mythic Nya
- Mostly looking for a fun community of people to play with and hang around with on Discord.
I am willing to transfer to the server that the guild is on. I would also greatly prefer weeknight raids - specifically Tuesdays and Thursdays, but can be flexible. Early mornings on weekends are good, too.
Please feel free to hit me up in game or add me on Battle.net at Mythox#11745 or Discord at Mythox#6219. I look forward to hearing from you!