472 Hpal LF Mythic

Hi,

I’m a 12/12m disc main looking to play my holy paladin or reroll a disc on NA servers. I can’t raid Tuesdays, Fridays or Saturdays after 7pm est but I’m free any other day or time. I am an avid fan of raiding and I’m looking for a home for Shadowlands. I currently raid afternoons from 2-5pm est on EU however things are dying down and soon we will be breaking until Shadowlands.

My alts are: Brettjones/Wrathpriest - Tarren Mill, Ookz - Tarren Mill, Letitgojones - Tarren Mill, Kickash - Tarren Mill Wrathofrecca - Mal’ganis, Wrathofrecca - Sargeras.

I play all 6 healing specs, I theorycraft, I raid lead a ton of AOTC and early mythic and I’m an avid theorycrafter. I’m looking for a team that’s fun, consistent, with a desire to improve. Whether pocket healing or digging through logs, I’d love to find a raid team with any progression for this tier and the next to play and grow with.

If you’re interested please reach out to me on discord or real id, and thanks for reading!

Discord: Wrath#8143
Bnet: Wrathofrecca#1850

Hey Owl,

Not sure what kind of progression you’re looking for, but my guild could use a holy paladin and also could find good use for a player of your caliber for organizing healing cooldowns and helping with player analysis.

The guild is 4/12M, but mythic progression raiding is not the sole purpose of the guild. We are formed of a few players with a history of CE raiding looking to help players improve and become the best they can be. The original goal of the guild was just to do heroic but after a few months of slogging through reclearing heroic we decided to change our motives and work on mythic for fun. In shadowlands we do plan to work on mythic as soon as its viable for us instead of running heroic only.

We raid only 1 day a week, Saturdays from 12pm-3pm EST. Our raid atmosphere is a good blend of competitiveness and also laid back raiding. There’s a lot of solid players here that are here for the friendships they have formed while being here and I truly believe that whatever skill level you are at, you will still enjoy your time raiding with us.

If you’d like to chat or have any questions feel free to shoot me a message.

Btag: Protek#11993
Discord: Justin#0180

Cheers and have a great day! :smile: