472 Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild

Hey Everyone!

I am an experienced and veteran player, looking for a new home. Recently transferred to Illidan.

I am currently 12/12H and 3/12M

Since I am currently furloughed from my job, any days or times are fine.

Hope to hear from you! You can reach me at:

Battlenet: Nawtikal#1248
Discord: Nawtikal#6448

About US
We are a new guild formed about 2 months ago. We are looking to bolster our ranks to push into mythic raiding and prepare for shadowlands.
We want to have a friendly and mature raiding environment where it’s okay to laugh and banter between pulls. But when the boss is pulled we need total focus and perform at a certain level. Everyone here is for a good time and progress through endgame content.

What we are looking for?

Healer:
Shaman
Druid
Priest
Paladin

Dps:
DK
Mage
Druid
Hunter
Warrior
Lock

Tank:
Monk

What else do we do besides raid?

A lot of us also PVP and we are actually in talks about making a dedicated RBG team! Also, our members are always pushing keys.

Tattedmatt#1860

Hi Nawtikal, we could definitely use another mage to add to our mythic roster and I’d love to talk with you. I’ve added you on Bnet & discord, look for the name JHiggy76.

Our guild is currently 3/12M and raids T/W/Thr @ 8:30-11:30 server (9:30-12:30 EST). We just started about 3 weeks ago after the majority of our players returned from breaks, and are quickly progressing through the fights. If you have any interest let me know and we’ll see if you’ll fit our team!

Hello Nawtikal
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for more raiders! We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M… Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post. [H] 5/12M Illidan