472 BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Availabilities are as follows:
Monday-Friday after 10:00P.M. PST
Saturday-Sunday all day

There is a consideration for times earlier in the day 8a.m. PST start times during the week.

Raid History:
11/12H ICC

10/13H T11
7/7H Firelands
8/8H DS

Casual most of MoP
14/14M SoO

11/13M HFC

4/9m ToS
6/11M Antorus

8/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
5/8M EP
5/12M Nyalotha on Alt
My status as casual in the beginning of MoP and WoD were due to personal issues and not a reflection on my dedication to a raid team. Logs can be provided with ease upon request. Feel free to leave your guild blurb or add me to Real ID (Rokoe#1276) or discord (Rokoe#2874).

I offer a strong desire to kill bosses quickly but also a very lax and nonchalant attitude towards others. I bring no drama and do not wish to be involved in any. Friendly but serious in my desire to finish a tier of content quickly. If you feel I would be a good fit into your team or have any further questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time in reading this. Much appreciated.

LFM Raiders who want to raid at a competitive level. We were 5/12M, lead by top 20 US player. Raid times Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST! Silverdruid#11285

Yea…that’s gonna be a no from me dawg.

chEETo: 12/12H 3/12M - Illidan

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS
Any other role if you have exceptional logs

Raid Schedule

Tuesday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Thursday ( 11PM-2AM EST )
Sunday ( 11PM-2AM EST )

Goals/History:
Our team is a new raid team that was put together fairly last minute by a small group of friends. Our goal for this tier is to get cutting edge and have a good foundation heading into Shadowlands. We think with the addition of a few more exceptional dps we can get it done.

Our Expectations:

High attendance (90%+)
Knowledge of your class, spec, and role

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

Battle.net: Aydoxia#1120
Discord: Aydoxia#8334

Weeee another non reader

Hey there Rokoe! I hope that I found your post while you are still looking. I would love to sit down and chat with you regarding a raid spot. Here’s our information, please add me if we look like a good fit for you!

There are things and then there are stuff