1700+ io dps/tank demon hunter lf pushing m+ guild

Hey there. Myzzii here. Been around WoW since day 1. 15+ years ago. I’m 32 years old from Baltimore, MD.

Looking for a guild that has multiple dungeon groups that want to push m+ dungeons all day/all night long :slight_smile: I don’t really care for raiding. I think m+ are much more fun!

My Demon Hunter is my main. Currently sitting at 1700+ io score. Looking to push that over 2k. I can tank or I can DPS. Verse in both. I also have several 120 alts around 460-465ilvl with +15 experience on them too.

Hey. We have a key community, looking for a tank. add me arcaik#1588

How many highly active players to you have? How often do you run keys? And what is typically the range of difficulty you’re running?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Hello there! No Consumables has a highly active M+ community that push 15-17 keys every day. We have multiple teams and players right at 2k io or higher. We are also 2/12M if you would ever be interested in raiding. Contact me on discord and we can chat! Viohlet#9339

Hey Myzzii

Add me to real id Arcaik#1588
I have a key discord we run keys Fri-Mon. We have an opening for dps and a tank. We run multiple teams. Everyone is 2k io +

Talk to you soon!