471 unholy DK LF raiding guild 12/12 H and 2/12 M

I’m looking to come over to Alliance from horde

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 4/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We mythic raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST. We do heroic reclears on Tuesdays at the same time, and that is mainly where we trial new recruits!

Our current needs are:

DPS:

Mage

Warlock

Any DPS LMAO

But if you aren’t one of these things, don’t let that deter you from joining! We’d love to have you! All our welcome in the guild, and anyone is welcome to trial! Quicker trials may be done for roles in high demand!

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

Cen#1131

In Game:

Dukøv-Sargeras

Casepally-Sargeras

Cenchi-Sargeras

Hi Spooky,

Undying Resolution (12/12H AoTC) is an Alliance guild on Elune. We position ourselves as an AoTC+ guild and usually dabble in a few mythics every tier. Our main advantage is stability and longevity. We’re a 10 year guild under original leadership and management with most of our raid team being 5+ years.

We run Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST (Server is also EST), and M+ groups run at similar times on Fri/Sat nights typically.

We are looking specifically for a UDK, DH, or Fire Mage at this time to fill up the last spot or two in our roster for our push into Mythic.

If this sounds interesting to you, hit me up.
Btag: Ranico#1430
Disc: Ranico#0303

Regards,
-Ranico

Hey, Spoopydk!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re 3/12M. One of the two things on our wishlist right now is a solid DK.

We’re active and friendly and love to make new friends. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Astaril#9694 - Discord
Astaril#1496 - BNET