471 Rogue / Veteran Player LFG

I am long time player since right before BWL was released in Vanilla with experience ranging from top 50 US to server 1st to a little more casual. My raid goals are to get CE each tier; however with not getting into this expansion until Nov. and struggles with finding a solid home…it’s been rough!

I am currently looking for a solid guild to finish off BFA w/ and tackle SL with. After returning, I’ve had to play catch up but have 471+ ilvl on outlaw and sin, rank 15 cloak, 515 heart, and working rank 3 C & S for essences and I’m done… I’m not a bad player…I just need a steady home. I have no preference on Horde or Alliance so I do not mind switching. I also can provide logs. Also 2K io rating.

My raid times can be no earlier than 8:30 CST and I cannot raid Friday/Saturday night.

My experience includes:

Vanilla - all content including Naxx. My guild did stop working on C’thun to push through Naxx, but we did go back and finish AQ before TBC.

TBC - All content, 4/6 SW before nerf…6/6 SW day of nerf.

Wrath - Rogue (Sin/Combat) - all content up to ICC including server 1st Algalon kill. Right before ICC, I had finished college, married, baby on the way, and started a new job so I had to break for a while.

Cata - Protadin - all content

Mist - Rogue/WW - missed most of the expansion and came in at very end.

WoD - Rogue (Combat/Sin) - Got really burnt out during 2nd tier so took a break

Legion - Rogue (Sub) Got into expansion late, finished ToS, and during M Antorus progression. My guild broke up.

BfA - 7/8M w/ progress on G’huun (G’huun to less 5% : ( ), had to stop shortly after BoD, and have recently returned to the game, currenlty 12/12H

My contact info :
Discord - Duskmorne#9109
Battletag ID - Duskmourne#11232

Hey! If you’re willing to swap to Alliance, our guild currently has zero rogues and we could always use one for our Mythic team. See our info below and feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (465ilvl minimum)

• Warlock: High
  • Shadow Priest: High
  • Disc Priest: High
  • Demon Hunter (DPS): Medium
  • Mistweaver Monk: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Checking in

Hi Duskmorne,

If you are still looking, may I throw my hat in for you to look at? My guild is rebuilding, but we may be a good spot for you! Ill leave a link below to my forum post for you to look over, and if interested, feel free to reach out!

Thx for your interest, but please check my raid times.