471 Former CE WW/MW Monk looking to return to raiding in Ny'alotha and beyond

Former Cutting Edge raider returning to WoW after a job/life change during The Eternal Palace that caused me to have to step away from the game. I am looking to return to the world of CE driven Mythic Raiding, and have decided to focus on my Monk as my main class. Normally I play multiple classes per expansion, BFA being no different, and have swapped classes and roles based on my previous guilds needs.

Uldir - Monk Healer / Rogue on Zul
BoD - Rogue
TEP - Monk Healer / Monk DPS / Monk Tank

I had to step away from the game at 5/8 Mythic TEP, but previously attained CE in both Uldir and BoD, as well as previous expansions of raiding.

I came back to the game about 6 weeks ago, and decided to take Monk as my main as I have the ability to fill multiple roles that could be needed for anything. I feel my gear is good enough currently that I can step into Mythic raiding again without being carried to current gear standards before being relevant, so now I am looking to return to raiding.

I enjoy doing M+, and am currently pushing a 2200 IO score and continuing to improve on it weekly (as there is not much content available for pushing outside of Mythic Raiding)

My raiding schedule is very flexible, and am able to do almost any time and day of the week.

I am available to reach on both BNET at EXiLE#1749 and Discord at EXiLE#9677

Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Hey! We’d love to talk with you!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Progression

12/12H Ny’alotha

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Healers : Shaman / Priest
DPS : All Classes ( HIGH NEED FOR MAGES, WARLOCK, WARRIOR, ROGUE )

We’re willing to help gear out the right candidates!

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11562 (Battle Tag)
Kovas#2257 (Discord)
Gethus#1871
MaddyLif3#1687 (Battle Tag)
MaddyLif3#3418 (Discord)

Welcome back! Check out my guild’s info here: <Modern> 12/12M LFM Aiming At Top 50/HOF in SL - #2 by Siearalol-zuljin

Hey Exiled
Sent you a Discord request let’s talk
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

Hey! We could definitely use a WW Monk in our raids! Here is a bit about us. :slight_smile:

[A] - Proudmoore [12/12H-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We are looking to build up our roster to push into Mythic for the end of the expansion and into Shadowlands

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [12/12H-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Recruitment is currently open for ALL DPS classes and specs . We are also looking for a second tank. This section will be updated as the roster fills out. Currently full on healers.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!