471 Destruction Warlock LF [Proudmoore] Mythic/Heroic raiding guild

Experienced progression raider. Played Destro lock my entire WoW career.

I’m looking for a NON-TOXIC progression guild; one without constant yelling and ego-inflated parse driven players. My attendance is consistent, but if something comes up, I always notify the guild/raid leader in advance. Check my armory/stats, and if I’m a potential candidate for your raid group, add me on Btag: Johadan#1650

I also have a 470 Havoc Demon Hunter if melee and/or Chaos Brand would be more viable for the group.

Well hello there Johadon I am Wolfestyle and I am the GM of the guild “No Fun”. I understand your point toxic guilds are “No Fun”. I can say to you that I do my best to keep the guild a toxic free zone. As far as yelling at someone on discord that will get you muted. We probably have the atmosphere you are looking for but, not sure the progression. Anyways I will drop you are guild spam to give you some info.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle or

Talk to you soon.

Hello,
Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 30%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey there! < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on Area 52 Horde (if server can be flexible) are looking for ranged dps with an open progression mindset to be a part of downing these bosses!

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We are raiding to prepare for Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Hello Johadon, You didn’t indicate if you prefer Alli or horde or what raid times and days you are looking for but we are looking for a dps for our mythic team.

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

Currently looking for 1DPS ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord
BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hi I’m not sure if an early morning raid guild will work for you? But if you’re interested please see the details below.

Hi Johadon!

I’m not sure if you are willing to server transfer eventually, but if so Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for excellent DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster, and are specifically looking for ranged dps.

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression:
Currently: Ny’alotha 12/12N, 12/12H, 6/12M

If interested please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

More details on the guild: 8/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Akai Soubi: Has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).