471 destro lock LF H/M guild

Hello all my name is Vaeberan and I am looking for a guild on NA Horde. I am 12/12H right now because my guild can not fill and go into mythic. Looking for a friendly fun guild that does keys,raids, etc. Best raid times for me are 8:30 eastern pm-12am eastern. If interested please add my btag

Vaeberan#1839

Hello,
We are a causal Mythic guild. We clear Heroic on Thursday’s . We raid Tuesday and Sunday night 9-12 Eastern .We are looking for all classes. We run key’s every night. We don’t mind helping farm gear for those who want to raid. We are a guild that has been together since 2009. If you are interested please add me moon#1410 And let me know hope to hear from you soon.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 7/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for dps - heals

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments
Weak auras

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there,

If you’re able to raid a little bit earlier we might be a great fit for you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 9PM CST - 10PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello Vae! Here are some details on your new guild!

Server : Stormrage
Faction : Alliance
Raid Days : Tuesday/Wednesday
Times : 10:00pm - 1:30am E.S.T.

Old Content :
2/2 H C.O.S. (First day or release)
6/9 M B.O.D.
5/8 M E.P.

Current Progress : 9/12 Mythic Ny’ Alotha

Leadership :
GM- Octopuscake#1921
CO-GM- Warner#1294
RECRUITMENT OFFICER- mudaklol#1646

Current Recruitment :
2 DPS - With a tank/healer off spec(if applicable). Warlock, Spriest, Mage, Priority *any ranged)
1 Healer - A DPS off spec is always preffered.

About Us : We are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional Heroic/Mythic alt run on Thursday and encourage everyone to come. Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side. Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company. We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner. At the time of it’s conception we were not solely focused on Mythic. However, over time our focus has changed. We are primarily focused on end game content while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest. We are most importantly friends both inside and outside of the game and encourage community interaction.

** If you would like to schedule and interview, please reach out to the battle tags listed above, or comment here and an officer will be with you at his/her earliest convenience.**

Thank you for your interest!

Divine - Tichondrius (Horde) - 4/12M

We are a community and guild that has been around since 2016 with many members still with us, we are mainly a mythic raiding/mythic+ guild but we are always looking for casual players to join our community and participate in guild events when possible. Hit me up if you would be interested in joining our group =)

Wednesday 8pm CST (Casual Heroic raid)
Friday 8pm-11 PST (Main Mythic raid)
Saturday 8-11pm PST (Main Mythic raid)

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord# Tyrue#1556

Hey Vaeberan! I sent you a btag request so hopefully we can chat - really think Smooth Brain has the environment that you’re looking for and perfectly fits your raid times. Anywho here’s mah blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain .info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hello Vaeberan

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

We are going to have multiple weekday teams and a weekend team if you want to get some work in for Shadowlands.