471 BM Hunter, 473 Boomkin, 462 Fire Mage

The toons listed above are all mine and I am looking for a raiding guild that is 4/12 or 5/12 and would need one of my toons. I am very comfortable on my hunter and Boomkin but fire mage I am still learning and he also needs gear. Transfer isnt a problem for one or maybe 2 of my toons to the right guild. Looking for raiding, mythic keys, and a community. Feel free to message me in game at Protectmtdew#11463

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We aren’t quite 4-5/12 yet, but we will be soon! We’re very new and have been making good progress over the past month :smiley: I’m recruiting for [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and you’re more than welcome to trial before making any commitments. We’re 12/12h & 3/12 mythic right now.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18
Or, if you’d rather, feel free to just reach out to me!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey man we are Raiding Is Hard:(> [H][Area 52] late night raiding guild and we are recruiting DPS.

Raid times

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Progress
We are currently 5/12 with our best pull on Xanesh being 5%

Requirements

-rank 12 cloak

-level 80 neck

-465 Ilvl

-Discord

Current needs
We are currently looking for DPS, preferably ranged but we are open to any and all exceptional applicants. We are not currently recruiting healers or tanks.

Contact Info

Btag-Bullcon#1672

Discord-Bullcon#6858

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

(formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We were 8/8 H 3/8 M in EP, and currently 5/12 M Nya. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are killing around 7 bosses in heroic on Tuesdays, so that everyone in the guild that wishes to raid is able to. We then transition to Mythic for the rest of Tuesday and Wednesday. We are looking at the possibility of doing both mythic nights, however, we are looking for a group of people committed to doing that before transitioning.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their +15s done every week with little to no trouble. We have multiple guild members with .io 2k+. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective is to keep up an active and enjoyable guild throughout BfA until Shadowlands drops.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few ranged dps to fill in our numbers. Mythic spots are set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for rekills. We have most recently killed Hivemind, and looking towards Raden

If interested, feel free to reach me through a PM, or in game sunklunk#1896, or in discord sunklunktwo#2565

Thank you for your time.

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 7/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. For the remainder of the tier, we will only be trialing those who are at least 3/12M, however if that isn’t you, we would love to still have you in the guild, just not in for progression this tier.

We mythic raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST. We do mythic reclears on Tuesdays at the same time, and that is mainly where we trial new recruits!

Our current needs are:

DPS-All Classes Welcome! We Are Looking For Quality Melee Players Skilled in Mechanics In Particular.

Healers-Low Demand Right Now, Healer Core Is Mostly Set.

Tanks-Backup Tanks Would Be Sick.

We’d love to have you! All our welcome in the guild, and anyone is welcome to trial! Quicker trials may be done for roles in high demand!

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:

SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team) TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

In Game:
Dukøv-Sargeras Casepally-Sargeras

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a couple of dps for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

I know you said 4 or 5 and we almost got 4 on Friday but were down a body.

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon!