471 Assassination LF late night Mythic guild

Battletag: Tabout#11816
Discord: Badwords#1347

Ideal raid time is anything after 9pm PST, any days of the week.

Mythic experience: 5 bosses in Uldir. 5 in Bod. 4 in EP. Currently none in Nya due to lack of overall guild motivation. I had to pug just to get AOTC. Looking for a well rounded, serious group of players. I also make sure to do a +15 key every week and do M+ throughout the week, not just one a week.

Cloak is rank 12, and, not that it should matter, i also have rank 3 infinite stars and twilight devastation (switched to for Hivemind)

1 Like

bumparino kappachino

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST
Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST
Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
4/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Any role/class with exceptional logs!

Points of Contact:
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Token#1129 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

bumpity boop

Horde by the way…idk why i cant edit my post…

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]