(471) 470 Fury warrior

Hello! Just a friendly fury warrior looking for a Guild! currently i am 12/12H AOTC across 5 Alts including this guy of course! and haven’t attempted mythic yet. I’d love an active tight knit community. i don’t mind if it’s raiding or if Im running mythic +s! i enjoy it all! I’m just tired of doing everything alone Please let me know if there are any active guilds left in this realm…
If you want to add me on Btag please feel free to! Thrall#12617
—Warriormane of shandris

Hey there!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten behind this expansion but are ready to finish out the expansion strong. We are finishing this week on heroic do finish 12/12H then we will be beginning mythics the following week.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 10/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next 2 weeks.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

[Elite Waffle Squad] is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!

Schedule [all times are EST]

• Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
  • Mythic Plus: Everyday

Current Recruitment Needs

(If your class/role is not listed as needed, feel free to contact us if you consider yourself an exceptional player!)

Raid Recruitment

• Tanks: Blood DK

• Healers: Priest & Monk

• Melee: Rogue

• Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Warlock, Boomy, Shadow Priest

Raid/M+ Requirements

• Be ready to always give 100%.
  • Be knowledgeable about your class, raid/M+ strategies, and your role(s) within the encounters.
  • Be prepared: repaired, gemmed, and enchanted. As of right now, flasks and pots are optional, but do benefit the raid in both DPS & HPS.
  • Meet ilvl requirements, which is currently 450+ to raid current content. M+ requirements vary based on key level.
  • Use Discord to communicate. You don’t have to talk but you do need to listen.
  • Raid attendance is important to us. Members are asked to inform us ahead of time if they will be late/miss raid. M+ nights are optional but strongly encouraged.

Interested in joining us? Contact on Bnet: Kaity [KStandards#1257] or Tyler [Agromachine#1900] to learn more.

Thank you!

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H…Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

< Do Not Release> [H] on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting for our new mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are starting fresh
Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday- 07:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC
Current Needs:
Tank: Open
Melee DPS: Ret Paly, Arms Warrior, Rogue
Ranged DPS: Fire Mage, Destro Lock
Healer: Full
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak.
Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed once trial period is over.
We have been around since BC, with some having been around since vanilla. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. This tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. and prepare for Shadowlands. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community.
Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+. For this reason, we look for good fits to join our community.
Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!
Contacts
Recruitment Officer: Vegaobscura#1750 BNET
Discord: Vega#5686

My guilds name is Outrage and we are an Alliance guild located on Stormrage. Currently 3/12M and got Shad to 1.8% last week. Recruiting mainly DPS but wouldn’t hurt to have another tank if that’s what you’d prefer. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-12est. We also run a lot of M+ on the other days. Would love to have you and your experience!

Discord: ZaCarm#8301

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey there! Not for sure how you feel about Alliance and a server transfer, but would love to chat. We are looking for a couple more DPS to fill out our Mythic roster. I left the obligatory generic post below with all the details. Btag is Savius#1232

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all.

We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdy 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Thursday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Paid AOTC Carries
++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! Add Savius#1232 to BTag for any questions.

You can see our forum post here: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

Friendly warriors are my favorite kind of warriors :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 3 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 3 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello Warriormane,

[H][US][Area 52] 6/12 M LF Raiders To Push For CE!

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 6/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are seeking 460+ players interested in completing mythic content. Our goal is to obtain CE. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and paste the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hi Warriormane
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team. Ny’Lotha 3/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic Raiders 460+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731