470 Shadow Priest 3/12M LF guild

Please check us out, we don’t have a spriest on the roster and would like one. Your logs look good, our contact info is at the bottom! ** 7-11pm EST

Hey there, always looking for some solid ranged to add to the roster.

CthUwU is a Mythic focused raiding guild now located on Illidan(Previously stormreaver)

We are currently 8/12m with only a month of raiding under our belt
almost 9/12m 2% Drust’agath wipe

Our goal for this tier is to achieve CE at a relatively fast pace.

We welcome healthy competition and value activity/capability within a role as one of the strongest aspects in a player.

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Raid times: Tuesday through Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00PM EST

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere.

We prioritize maintaining a positive and constructive raid environment. We expect our raiders to understand and execute their designated assignments for each boss and endure the meta changes with constant research of their class.

please add me on Discord Manabanana#6288 if you have further questions.
or you can add me on bnet: texic#1930
Look forward to talking with you!

Here is a link to our recruitment post. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/712-m-ce-guild-8hrs-frisat-lf-ranged-and-hpally/384857

Hey add me on discord so we can chat if you are still free Pikmin267#6907.