470 R Shaman 4/12 Mythic

Have few logs, 90 neck, 10 cloak. Need to keep on pushin——> BlaZinjk06#1172

Hi Tidepods,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. We are currently 5/12M in Nya’lotha and still going strong. We plan on continuing our success into Shadowlands!

Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Children of Gloy on Daggerspine-connected is looking for people for our mythic roster!

We’re currently 5/12M and looking for a healer for mythic progression

We’re looking for players with mythic experience who are or can be raid ready soon and will pull more than their weight

Raid times are 8PM to 11/11:30PM server (CST) on Tuesdays and Sundays, optional Heroic run on Thursday.

In-game: Illidead-Hakkar, Brewu-Hakkar, Xantry-Daggerspine

btag: SirTrini#1525, Onabe#1790

Discord: ZoombieDyl#7333, Onabe#9855 .

Add me on Bnet and let’s talk Holykapow#1175

Hey man I think our guild would be a great fit for you and we could definitely help you keep on pushin’! We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30PM EST.
If these times work for you I’de love to have a chat. I did add you on Bnet. Mine is Jack#13373.

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

We’re currently looking for a healer to round out our team

Social Distancing 7/12M, is recruiting Strong players for Mythic Progression, Priority for Ranged DPS and healers but all welcome. We raid 6-9PM Server Tues/Thurs, and have Regular M+ groups running daily!

Feel free to msg me in game Cyborg#1143

12/12H is recruiting quality players to come in and make an immediate impact, raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:00-10:00PM PST. We enjoy pushing raid content, M+ and everything the game has to offer. PST for more info.

Hello Tidepods,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 1 Healer and 2 range dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a healer and a couple of dps for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon! <3

Hi Tidepods,

My guild is currently progressing on P3 mythic Carapace. We are in need of a resto shaman! I’ve pasted our recruitment post below and sent a friend request. Please get in touch if interested!

CriticalMass is a mythic progression focused Horde guild on the US Illidan server that raids Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-11 PM server time (US central time). We are a mature, positive guild that fosters a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We have a lot of fun as a guild but our raiders take progression seriously and come ready to perform on progression nights. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems, enchants and potions, however we do provide flasks, feasts and guild repairs. Outside of progression raiding, our members consistently run mythic+ dungeons, PVP and off night alt raids. If you are interested in joining a two night a week raiding guild that takes progression seriously, please read on for more details and give one of us a shout in game.

Progression: Mythic Ny’alotha 10/12, Mythic EP 6/8 (Pre-nerf Ashvane), Mythic Uldir 7/8, Mythic BoD 6/9

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST
Thursdays | Mythic/Heroic | 8pm - 11pm CST

Recruitment Needs:
All DPS Classes with solid parses from mythic bosses.

One healer (Priest or Resto Shaman).

Specifically looking for a Warlock.

Please contact Deerax#11348 or Lightrath#1712 for more information. Thank you!

Look forward to hearing from you.