470 MW 5/12M LF late night guild

Hey everyone, I’m looking for a late night guild that I could raid mythic with. I do need a late night guild, and my only day I can’t make is Wednesday’s. Current IO is around 2700, I generally parse around 95%+ (for those who care about that). Very laid back and just wanna have fun, open to horde or alliance.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey there we are currently recruiting a healer for our raid team. We are currently 4/12, but that is after just starting mythic progression very recently. I know you said late night raids, and depending on how late that is our times may work for you. We also have quite a good amount of players around 3k io and pushing who run keys most days. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hello!

Hope your having luck looking for a new home. Would love to know when you are able to raid. We are 5/12m currently and raid Sat and Sun 830 - 1130 est.

Would love to chat.

Shaun#1186 in game
Lo#0561 - Discord

Hey Biggleworths! I’m not sure how late you’re looking for but we might fit what you’re looking for!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi Bigglesworth!

I see you posted about a week ago, so you might have already found something, but if not, we do not have a MW on our raid team and could really use you!!

The Old Gods on Zul’jin is 6/12M and we raid Tuesday and Friday from 11pm-1:30am EST which hopefully meets your late night requirement. We also do an optional Heroic on Sunday evenings, also starting at 11pm EST.

I’d love to chat with you!
Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. Check out our post if you may be interested. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Warlock
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
MW Monk
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265