470 Mage or 465 Holy Pally LF evening schedule guild Horde or Alliance

Will server transfer of faction changed for the right fit and schedule. Willing to play either my mage which is frost, you can check my logs to see for yourself if I can pull my own weight ;). Holy pally is named Bartiee on Area 52 if you want to check him out. Willing to play either or just looking for a new home.

Hey! I have a horde 5/12M raiding guild TUE/WED 915-1215 EST LF more ranged DPS :smiley: Working on Xanesh who is close. LMK if you want to chat further here is my BNET: Rawra#1290

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue/Wed 7:30p-10:30p (CST)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs 7:30p-10:30p (CST)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All - Rogue, Warrior
Ranged: All - Warlock, Priest, Druid, Shaman
Healer: All - Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Monk

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 8/12M 12/12H
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
Weekly island Cap
75+ on neck
Mythic +15 or higher
Weekly Legendary Cloak Cap (visions)

-Other Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer
Samzar#1756 (BNET) - Officer

Hey Bartacus! My pst raid team could use another mage! Spec doesn’t matter, performance and and enjoying your play-style does :). Hit me up, I’d love to talk more! Take care

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow – 12/12 H Ny’alotha - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Ny’alotha.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

460+ ilvl and 80+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus. (now that corruption is a thing, we understand this will vary)

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
Thursday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss

Our priority needs are:

Mage , Warlock , Disc Priest , Resto Shaman OR Holy Paladin. 1 Tank main (must play multiple tanks)

Also Searching for: Awesome talented players.

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

FailFixer#11337(Guild Master)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

Hello there Bartacus we are a late night guild and may be what you are looking for so I will post you are guild info.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team as we start to dip our toes into mythic.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Talk to you soon.

Howdy Baratacus,

LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND
Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 3/12 M

Raid times: 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on httXps://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6
remove the “X” within “httXps” and past to apply.

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Thanks for your interest, I will definitely apply.

[H] Saurfang Flavour Town 3/12 Mythic Recruiting

Flavour Town is Undergoing a structure overhaul, bringing in experienced raiders to improve strategy execution and seek out those thirsty for high progression, with a drive for Cutting Edge.
Within the first week of changes we were able too clear 3 Bosses within the first few hours of our raid night.

Sha’dhar is within our grasp and we are looking too kill him on reset and begin progression hivemind. We are looking to keep our progression smooth and at a rapid pace by getting solid recruits to boost our core to 20.

With that said we are looking for the following classes to expand our core to 20 and expand our sub roster with the following classes:

Healers:
H Pally - Major Interest
R Shaman - Major Interest
Disc Prist - Major Interest

DPS:
Fire Mage - Major Interest
BM Hunter - Major Interest
Shadow Priest - Major Interest

Any other exepectional DPS/Healers are welcomed too apply and will be taken into consideration.

Our Raid Nights are as Follows:
Tuesday: Mythic Keystone ( Helping everyone Gain a 15 Done Regardless for the Week )
Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm ( Progression Night )
Sunday: 7:30pm-10:30pm ( Progression Night )
Saturday: 7:30pm-10:30pm (Social Heroic Night)

We are also looking too venture into the Mythic + Community and forming up multiple groups that are interested in pushing
keys are high as they can and push their limits as a player.

Bnet:
Recruitment Officer: Gryph#1183
Raid Leader: WreckItWulf#1794

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 7/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Bartacus,
I don’t care which spec you play as long as you can PEW PEW, do mechanics and not be a rager or toxic. Frost has a place in any raid team and we are happy to support ya. I am on AREA 52 (H) and would like to talk with you. My spam is below.

Thanks Pain

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 6/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
6/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 6/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Primarily Ranged DPS but always open to exceptional players with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

Hey Bartacus,

The Choo Choo Train Brigade is recruiting on Thrall. We are a group of players that decided to start our own guild to have a solid home going into Shadowlands. Our experience ranges from 7/12H to 7/12M. We are in need of Mage. Many of us in the guild are active on non raid nights and do a lot of M+ or alt runs of the raid.

We raid Fri/Sat 11-2AM CST (12-3AM EST).

You can apply through out application (forms.gle/Nb5XECtf8SiNXVNE7) or contact me through discord. My discord contact is CrazzyChris#5097. Hope to hear from you.

Will accept a trial on either class.
About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan. Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are a part of the group. We also host many alt runs with a weekly run on Saturday 7CST. If raiding is not your thing, join us for keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that range from just starting out to pushing 2.7+ io.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

HIGH Priority:

Mage Fire prefered
Warrior (DPS)

Medium:
Lock
Ele Sham
Spriest
DH

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
**______________________________________________________________________________

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.2k-2.3k+.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for sh!ts and giggles.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Contact Info
GM & Thur/Fri Raid Leader
Tiekenee#1613 - Btag
Thirdpint#1124 - Discord

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

Until May 5th, we will be raiding just Sunday at 10est doing heroic to gear up, dabble into mythic, and possible jaina mount runs.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Let us know!