470+ Hunter Main with 470+ Mage&460+DH Alt LF Mythic Guild

Hello.

I had a post on here a few days ago, but my circumstances have changed. I am now NOT only looking for a weekend guild. I am available any day of the week and most hours out of what some might call normal work hours.

I’m looking for a guild to Mythic raid with now and in Shadowlands. My biggest goal is to start Shadowlands strong, but I would like to be in a guild to be productive until then.

I came back to the game very recently because I have more free time now, and I only have experience on the first several Mythic bosses in Ny’alotha; however, I have been putting in a lot of effort to catch up.

I wasn’t even level 120 when Ny’alotha and S4 Mythic+ launched and this expansion had one of the greatest barriers to entry I’ve ever seen for someone starting late. I pushed hard to get 3 characters ready for entry level Mythic raiding and beyond (essences, neck level, cloak level, corruption, EP trinkets, zero IO score, dungeon knowledge, PvP, etc.). I plan to have that same level of commitment to improve through the rest of the expansion and throughout Shadowlands.

My past experiences include the following:
50 Chest 10 Man
Late ICC Heroic Clear
Leading 9/9 Challenge Mode completion on 6 Characters in MoP
Raid Leading for a casual Heroic guild in Mogushan Vaults and Throne of Thunder in MoP
Assisting with green fire
Late Clear 30% Buff SOO Mythic (Orange parses on two characters but that was a long time ago and not reliable to go off of)

I didn’t just list raid experience because we now live in a new world (of Warcraft) where there are expectations to do dungeons and, in some guilds, perform services.

I have some current logs to forward on request, and I would be happy to answer questions in-game, Discord, etc.
Please leave your information for me to contact.

Thank you!

Transcendent 4/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST

Weds 10PM - 1AM EST

Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST

We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.

We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs

Holy Pally - HIGH NEED

ALL EXCEPTIONAL HEALERS!!!

Will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET

Meta, Officer - molo#1476

Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Good luck!

Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hey,

Azeroth Brewery on Area-52 is currently looking for another skilled RDPS to join our mythic core. Hunter/Mage fit what we’re looking for. Currently 4/12M with ~50 pulls in on Hivemind, with a few pulls less than 20%. Raid times are Fri/Sat starting at 8 p.m. eastern. Would be willing to open a core spot for the right player.

Feel free to reach out to discuss.

Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
Battle.net: GrumpyGamer#11838

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

Until May 5th, we will be raiding just Sunday at 10est doing heroic to gear up, dabble into mythic, and possible jaina mount runs.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Would love to talk with you!

Currently 12/12M Famed Slayers Of N’zoth [US 91], 8/8M[US110] , 9/9M BoD [US140] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew/blood dk or multi class tank, 1 disc priest, 1 resto shaman/druid, 1 warrior dps, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock+mage) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We accomplished our milestone goal of achieving Famed Slayer of N’Zoth for Alliance. We are now looking towards bolstering our roster with top tier raiders/reclearing City/sales to finish out BFA. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We always recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and thriving guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid [SUCCESSFUL] and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a famed slayer raiding guild with structure and organization that is dedicated to constant improvement that considers complacency our enemy.

All of our mythic raiders complete at least 1 15 key or higher per week for maximum mythic plus cache loot as well as maintain their neck and cloaks, farm mythic plus outside of raid times, and not only study our in-guild strategies but perform their own personal log and vod research out of raid hours.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Cauldrons/repairs/vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebbie-Stormrage

Hi Invincible, 8/12M 3 night guild here, if you’re interested in joining a CE guild and connecting with fellow long time raiders, we would be interested in speaking with you further about working your way into our team. Add me on Discord at Grandag#4296, I’ll drop our copy pasta down below. Best of luck and look forward to speaking with you soon.

About us: We are Carried Edge, led by former US 100 raiders who are now working professionals in their late 20’s to mid 30’s. Our mission is simple; clear all content without the time sink of “optional” raids and “one more pull” chants when raid ends. 3 days, 9 hours, that’s it, no more.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Nyalotha 8/12M
Eternal Palace: 7/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as flavor of the month specs come and go. That said we are particularly keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Mage [High]
  • Ret Paladin [Medium]
  • Rogue [Medium]
  • Hunter [High]

Healers:

• Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Priest [Medium]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Hey Invincible,

Add me on bnet so we can chat today; Pezek#1832. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks!

Hey there! I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. Hoping to start getting into mythic by May 2nd!

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

2/12M Alliance guild on Stormrage. Most of us having played games together since Vanilla. We would love to have you and I would love to talk to ya about what youre looking for in a guild. We aren’t hardcore at all but expect people to perform and regularly attend raids unless something comes up. We are efficient but always laid back and enjoying. Let me know if this interests you.

Bnet : Burnsey#1181

Can’t find a guild in which to settle down? Just click your heels three times and whisper: There’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome…

of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset. We’ve achieved AotC each tier during BoD and have officially pushed onto Mythic this tier. We run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, weekly achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Ny’Alotha. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
8/8H, 3/8M EP
12/12H, 3/12M NYA

Raid Days/Times:
Friday 9:00pm-12am EST (server time) OPEN raid night - all guild members invited!
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time) PROG raid night - progression team members only

Current Raid Needs: If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message!
DPS - We have 2 spots open and would ideally like to fill them with ranged players. However, to maximize the chances of further progression this raid tier, ability to understand mechanics and ability to do dmg while following said mechanics is really the top priority - even if you are melee!

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Not interested in raiding or M+? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526 or taylourene#1601
Discord: Rory#0376 or Nan#4461

Hey there! My guild is currently recruiting a few more dps for our mythic group. We raid Tuesday and Friday 9pm est to 11pm. I would love to chat if you have a moment. My battlenet is alikona#11551. Hope to hear from you soon!

Impressive work getting toons ready in this short of a time honestly.
I like that you listed all the various difficult things you have done over the years too.

In our guild, we want more serious but dedicated players who are looking for a strong social community and that sounds like what you are looking for too.

We have been raiding together since mid-wrath, so nearly 12 years now.
Raids are tues-wed 7-11 EST, within invites starting at 630.

If this works lemme know!
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Mediocrity is a 3/12 Mythic Ny’a with 0.25% pull on Shad’har and 20% pull on Hivemind. We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild based on Thrall-US. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raid roster, M+, and Shadowlands.

Currently Recruiting:

Mythic Raiding – Exceptional DPS

M+ - All

Shadowlands – All

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

• Heroic alt runs starting on Saturday nights (Cross-server Trials are welcome)

Fully stocked GBank - all consumables provided

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also have Keys (lvl 10-20+) run daily with high io heals/tanks in guild! We run old content, level alts, and dabble in PVP.

Contacts:
BNet:
Dabbins#1174
Takima#11693

Discord:
Dabbins#5633
Takima#2437

Lok’tar, Invincible!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 server central. We’re 4/12M with Shad down, and moving onto Hivemind this week. We’re low on mages, but would welcome your hunter or dh as well.

Paeoni
ember#1670

Hey there, we might be a good fit if you’re looking for semi-hardcore and are still looking. We’d love to pick up strong ranged dps.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Eander( afpac#1330)or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

If you are open to Alliance, we would LOVE to chat with you!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] LF officers/raiders to push into mythic in 8.3 and Shadowlands!

Our idea for a guild is based on building a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content regardless of past mythic experience. We are more than committed to help you catch up to mythic standards if you are just returning from a break, or help teach you if you are an AOTC raider looking to push into mythic!

We are open to any exceptional DPS, but we are actively recruiting these classes:

Warrior

Rogue

Demon Hunter

Shadow Priest

Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Feral/Boomy Druid

What we are looking for: heroic/low mythic raiders that want to take a step into deeper mythic progression. Just returning to the game after a break? Let us help you! We are dedicated to helping you not only gear up, but learn how to adjust your playstyle to meet mythic expectations if you have little experience in mythic. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild. There is a 2 week trial period for every member.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: dankmedic#1607
Cyd#1968