470 Frost DK/473 Blood LF New Home

Just came back to WoW recently after a long hiatus. Looking for a new home, willing to xfer servers but prefer to stay horde. My raid availability is Sunday- Wednesday all day. If things change i will of course let the guild know ahead of time. Currently im 12/12H Nyalotha. Would love to get into Mythics if possible. I love to run Mythic +'s when i can and love helping out everyone. Feel free to message me here or via Bnet Ninja#13120

Hey! We could definitely use a Blood DK as our second tank. Here is a little info about our guild! I’ll shoot you a message on BNet as well.

[A] - Proudmoore [12/12H-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We are looking to build up our roster to push into Mythic for the end of the expansion and into Shadowlands

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [12/12H-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Recruitment is currently open for ALL DPS classes and specs . We are also looking for a second tank. This section will be updated as the roster fills out. Currently full on healers.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

We’d love to talk!

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Progression

12/12H Ny’alotha

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

DPS

Druid: MED (Balance)
Warrior: HIGH
Paladin: MED (Ret)
Priest: LOW (Shadow)
Hunter: HIGH
Mage: HIGH
Warlock: HIGH
Monk: LOW (WW)
Rogue: MED
Death Knight: MED
Demon Hunter: LOW
Shaman: LOW

We’re willing to help gear out the right candidates!

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11562 (Battle Tag)
Kovas#2257 (Discord)
Gethus#1871
MaddyLif3#1687 (Battle Tag)
MaddyLif3#3418 (Discord)

Hello Datrixstah
Raiders R Us on US-Zul’jin is recruiting players of all roles to finish out the tier and get right into the next tier afterwards.

Recruiting players who still have interest in World of Warcraft, and enjoy bettering their characters for their own sake and the raid teams sake. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

We do well for 9 hours a week and expect players to push themselves even harder. We could be doing even better. M+ is a focus of our group as well.

We’re currently trialing a few bodies, our responses to apps might be later than usual.

We’re looking for Healers , and DPS roles. We are interested in anyone who is geared and ready to start pushing Mythic content.

Tues/Wed/Thurs
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

We would love to hear from you if you feel that you would be a good fit for us. Please feel free to reach out to any of the Officers listed below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mysteriya - Discord - Rachel likes pizza#3625

Btag - Rachel#12349

Epic - Discord - Epicphantom#6202

Btag - MyLife4Aiur#1333

Derek - Discord - Derek#9605

Btag - Dirk#1434

Any guilds that raid Tuesday, Sunday and Monday?

Hey Ninja,
We raid wed/Fri 7-10 EST
If that fits your schedule, let me know and I’ll hit you up on BNET
Vega

Not sure how closed your thursdays are!

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hello We are 3/12 Mythic needing a few dps. We are a mature guild that has been raiding together since 2009. We raid Tues and Sunday 9 pm Till 12 am est time.We are looking for a few dps. We are looking for forward to hearing from you. We wish you luck on finding your future family guild.
contact dreadmoon#1835

My guilds name is Outrage. Currently 3/12M and got Shad to 1.8% last week. Recruiting mainly DPS but wouldn’t hurt to have another tank if that’s what you’d prefer. We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-12est. We also run a lot of M+ on the other days. Would love to have you and your experience!!

Discord: ZaCarm#8301