470 Fire/Frost Mage LF mythic raiding guild

Hey guys! 12/12H 2/12M Mage looking for a guild on Area52, Malganis or Illidan that needs a mage for mythic progression. HORDE ONLY! I can do any day of the week. Hoping for good activity and M+ during the week. Add my bnet: latoria#11583

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H…Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 2 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Modern on Zuljin can use a mage. :slight_smile:

Hey there, we will be going to mythic with the next week or two. Hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 10/12H!

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. We’ve cleared heroic and got 2 mythic bosses down (with the help of a couple pugged friends).
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello Latoria !
I’m a recruiting officer over here at < Cool Cats > - Mal’Ganis. We’re currently looking for a couple of more solid players to add to our mythic roster for this xpac and into Shadowlands. The guild just got back into raiding less than 2 weeks ago as we’ve geared some of our old raiders back up to speed and were currently 1/12M with a subpar roster so were looking to make some changes. The core of the guild (12 of us) used to be a top cutting edge raid team dating back to as far as Cataclysm. We pushed for high world rankings for about 6 tiers till real life scenarios hit the team and forced us a bit back. Now most of us have returned to the game and looking to complete our roster with some players that share the same interest. Our schedule is very relaxed for the rest of this xpac as we look to achieve cutting edge and solidify a solid team towards Shadowlands. We’re currently raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 est with Sundays optional for old content ( achievements and meta mounts) or for an extra day once we ramp up into the higher mythic bosses. The guild is also very active running mythic plus frequently and have lots of “casual” members adding the sense of community to the guild as well. If this sounds like something you’d like to be apart of or if you’d like more information go ahead and add my tag and I’ll be sure to answer anymore questions you have. Thanks for your time, have a good one !

Tena#11142

Hey! If you’re interested or willing to server/faction x-fer here is a bit about our guild!

[A] - Proudmoore [12/12H-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We are looking to build up our roster to push into Mythic for the end of the expansion and into Shadowlands

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [12/12H-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs

• Recruitment is currently open for ALL DPS classes and specs . We are also looking for a second tank. This section will be updated as the roster fills out. Currently full on healers.

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello zoringue
Raiders R Us on US-Zul’jin is recruiting players of all roles to finish out the tier and get right into the next tier afterwards.

Recruiting players who still have interest in World of Warcraft, and enjoy bettering their characters for their own sake and the raid teams sake. We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

We do well for 9 hours a week and expect players to push themselves even harder. We could be doing even better. M+ is a focus of our group as well.

We’re currently trialing a few bodies, our responses to apps might be later than usual.

We’re looking for Healers , and DPS roles. We are interested in anyone who is geared and ready to start pushing Mythic content.

Tues/Wed/Thurs
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

We would love to hear from you if you feel that you would be a good fit for us. Please feel free to reach out to any of the Officers listed below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Mysteriya - Discord - Rachel likes pizza#3625

Btag - Rachel#12349

Epic - Discord - Epicphantom#6202

Btag - MyLife4Aiur#1333

Derek - Discord - Derek#9605

Btag - Dirk#1434

If you’re open to including Area 52, we are looking for a mage for our mythic roster.

-Self Imposed Hardmode- of Area 52 is currently recruiting to fill out our mythic raid team. We are currently 12/12 Heroic and 3/12 Mythic. Our raiders range from new to mythic to CE raider with everything in between. We believe that you don’t need to have previous mythic experience to be able to play in current mythic content, just the desire to work hard and have fun doing so.

Raids:

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Outside of raid:

We have an incredibly active mythic plus community outside of raid time with multiple 2500+ Io players as well as an active PvP community. We also enjoy old content raids, and generally just hanging out and having a good time with each other.

Requirements:

460+ ilvl for mythic, 430 ilvl for heroic

Rank 10+ cloak

Working headset and the ability to communicate

Discord

Recruitment:

We currently have OPEN recruitment on all DPS classes with special interest in the following:

Ret Paladin
Boomkin
Mage
Demon Hunter (tanking OS a plus)
Death Knight (tanking OS a plus)

If interested please contact:

Bnet - Shado#11187
Discord - Shado#0820

Hey there were Transcendent and would love to chat with ya!

Schedule:

Tues, Weds, Thurs
10PM - 1AM EST

About Us:

Transcendent is a newly established Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends who wanted a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere all while achieving CE on a tier by tier basis on a 9 hour a week schedule.

Expectations:

We expect all our raiders to come to raid with a progression based mindset. This means being knowledgeable about your Class/Spec and doing everything to min/max. We expect all our raiders to have an understanding of the encounters we plan to progress on, this means watching videos, etc.

We expect all our raiders to show 95% attendance, as well as maintain a competitive level of performance.

We begin forming raid 9:45PM EST and pull at 10PM, we expect all raiders to be on by 9:45.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Fire Mage

ALL exceptional Range DPS

We will consider ALL exceptional players regardless of roster needs!

Apply At:

http s://forms.gle/zPBPjUMeU6Dh4v9z7

WowProg:

http s://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Transcendent

Contact Us!

Cobains, GM / Recruitment - hamster#11650 - BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD

Slandor, Raid Lead - BigChungus#1280 - BNET

Metajunkie, Officer / Sales - molo#1476 - BNET

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 7/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Heyo, my name is Bullcon and I represent Raiding Is Hard:(> [H][Area 52] we are a late night raiding guild recruiting DPS.

Raid times

Tuesday/Thursday

11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST

Progress
We are currently 5/12 with our best pull on Xanesh being 5%

Current needs
We are currently looking for DPS, preferably ranged but we are open to any and all exceptional applicants. We are not currently recruiting healers or tanks.

Contact Info

Btag-Bullcon#1672

Discord-Bullcon#6858

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Not sure if you have any interest in server transfer, if so keep reading!

Hi there!
Epitaph is currently recruiting a couple of dps for our mythic raid group. We are currently 3/12M and raid tuesday/friday 9pm est to 11pm est. We alsp run mythic pluses daily :slight_smile:

If you are interested we would love for you to come tag along one of our raid nights to see if it could be a good fit.

Alikona #11551 is battlenet and Dem #5747 is discord. Hope to hear from you soon!