470 Fire mage LF Mythics raiding guild

Hello everyone, i am a 470 fire mage looking for a mythic team. I have tons of mythic experience, I cleared up to stormwall in bod (quit during jaina prog) is my most recent. I am just coming back from a break and would love to raid. I am available when ever. Message me at Coop#12785 thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

We’re currently recruiting for mythic progression. I’ll paste my guild recruitment information, and if we fit your needs, please let me know. I’ll look for you in game as well and we can talk. Thanks for your time!

Guild Information:
Guild name: Decoy
Faction: Horde
Realm: Thrall (US)
Current progress: Ny’alotha 5/12M
Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday Raid times: 8pm - 11pm

What we need:
1 Priest (any spec) for main raid team
2 Healers (any spec/class other than HPAL)
2 DPS - Range DPS preferred

Trial will be given to any interested players filling our open needs, who meet basic raid requirements: Current raid experience- AOTC is not a requirement, but it is preferred, 80+ Neck, rank 12+ Cloak (rank 15 with resistance within a few weeks of max is preferred), 465 ilevel

About Us:

Decoy is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, formed in 8.2.5 with the immediate goal of progressing in the Mythic Nyalotha Raid Tier. We plan to continue mythic raiding into Shadowlands. While Cutting Edge is not a stated goal, we want to push as far into whatever the current raid tier is, as far as possible.

We are a friendly group who enjoys playing World of Warcraft. We enjoy a variety of activities outside raiding, such as running Mythic+ dungeons, doing alt-runs, and casual PVP. We generally expect our raiders to complete at least one Mythic +15 for their weekly chests, and will assist players when asked for help.

Please, contact either me (Mojo) or one of the guild officers on Discord for additional information: Mojo - Mojo#8413 Ursoc - Ursoc#2946 Nibz - nibz#0026

Hey Magecoop,

We are looking for more spots to our Mythic Core Raiding team. Feel free to check us out! Please look at the following post and whisper the listed players for more info and if you are interested!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.