470 BM HUNTER & Rogue LFG 3/12M

Always interested in strong DPS.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 4/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Strong Melee DPS [Medium]
  • Hunter [Medium]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

Hi Viagrâ,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a Resto/Balance Druid to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har next weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Viagrâ
We would like to talk to both of you. We will get Maut and Shad then move onto Hivemind. My spam is below if you are interested. Thanks Painloa

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 2/12M and nearly got Maut on our first night with only 30mins of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
2/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 6/6
Ranged: 8/8

Needs: (As of 3/11/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey Viagr-a (Blizzard wouldn’t let me post it as 1 word…),

Interesting name, I chuckled.

Hope things are going well in your search. I’m from a horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. Same progression as you and your friend. We run Tues/Wed 8-11Est time every week (Mythic) and we have a pretty solid group of approx 2K io M+ players.

Would love to chat more, hit me up on Bnet Mattak#11436

Hey bud would love to chat with ya! Heres a little about us below :smiley:

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables
Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on disc at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660

Hey there Looking for some BDD if you know what i mean. West Coast Friendly Raid 5/12 M [H] Insomnia of Seraph US-Mal'ganis

Hi Viagrâ,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a BM Hunter to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har next weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

(CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR DPS AND A TANK)

Soft Enrage is a Mythic raiding guild based on Area 52. We strive to provide a fun environment for all of our raiders while still full clearing Mythic at a good pace. We just started raiding again at the beginning of February and full cleared Heroic in 2 raid nights. Looking for more core raiders to clear Mythic.

Current Progression:
Ny’alotha: 12/12H 3/12M

PROGRESSION HISTORY:
Guild created: 12/27/2014 (Warlords of Draenor)
Blackrock Foundry: Mythic (5/13)
Hellfire Citidel: Mythic (13/13) World- 1337, US- 385
Emerald Nightmare: Mythic (7/7) World- 677, US- 189
(Most of us raided Uldir around 150 US Ghuun kill)

Raiding Schedule:
8pm-12am PST Tuesday
8pm-12am PST Wednesday

Expectations
Attendance: High attendance is required. We understand that there are things in life that are more important than raiding. That being said, we expect those important things to be done outside of our raid times if possible.

Respect: Respecting everyone in and out of the guild is a must. It creates a more enjoyable environment, especially during those heated raid nights after wiping over and over. Our reputation is also at stake if people outside of the guild are disrespected. Do not do anything to give the guild a bad name.

Skill: A High skill level is needed to keep up with our team. We only raid two nights a week so we need to make the best of it to clear in decent time. We always try helping people that are lacking in someway and make sure everyone has a chance to prove themselves. Although, we are not afraid to sit people that are holding us back if it is needed.

Mopshot (Mop#1618)
Cocoaqt (Cake#1948)
Hoxsey#1546

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
6/12M Nyo
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter,
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: WW,DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6 !!

Hey man, i think we’d be a good fit. Message me on discord so we can talk about it. Pikmin267#6907

We would love to chat with you both!

Wanted Rejects 6/12M is looking for a couple strong, consistent dps. Chill group looking to push CE. Monday Tuesday 8-11 Eastern, alt heroic on Sundays. Happy to discuss any time.

dktrfaust#1775 on bnet

Hey there! Joining in on the recruitment spam train. :crazy_face:
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

hey! if youre still looking for a guild we would love to hear from you!

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
7/12 Mythic Nyalotha
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Any other exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189 (Recruiter)
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 6/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

<ugh> is a mythic raiding guild on proudmoore that enjoys a casual raiding schedule (6 hours a week) with officers that have been playing together since TBC. We’re looking for players who want to look cute, feel cute, and progress further on mythic content. On offnights, our guildies are often busy PVPing (multiple 2k+ players), running M+, and going for achieves.

Currently 3/12M and pushing further with roster boss being the real wall. We supply feasts and cauldrons but really we just like to have a fun time while also aiming to progress within our limited raid hours. If you’re interested you can add me on discord Entreric#6265 or ingame at Entreric#1805

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

But if you aren’t one of these things, don’t let that deter you from joining! We’d love to have you!

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:
SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

i would be interested in chatting :slight_smile:

hey there, to clarify, are there 2 of you or you listing you have 2 classes you can play for a raid team?

we’re LFM to bolster our ranks. our info is listed below. should we not be a fit, good luck in your search.

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 7 Mythic and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

schedule:
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm

★ 1 tank slot : Brewmaster

2-3 RANGED SLOTS , seeking any of the following:
★ 1 ele sham with capable resto os - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 mage - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 boomkin - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 warlock - HIGH PRIORITY

2 MELEE SLOTS , seeking any of the following:
★ 1 RET paladin - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 DH - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 ROGUE- HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 DK/Windwalker - medium priority
★ 1 WAR - medium/high priority

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
MUST HAVE LOGS

Currently 7 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 80+
★ Prog 5M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411