470 BM Hunter 12/12

470 BM/Survival looking for a semi-hardcore guild with AOTC and pushing Mythic to raid and run M+ with. Feel free to reach out or leave info below if interested and i will reach out or any other questions. Looking to stay Horde.

BNet: WaveGod#11733
Disc# Wavegod#5939

Hey there,
Interested in chatting - we just got AotC tonight and looking to push into mythic.
Lmk if you’re interested. =)
</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid ranged to our team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
12/12H Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys all.the.time.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Hello Apixx we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and Mythic Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Apixx,

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Disc:
Perifery#2420

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

In the hopes that you would reconsider your horde decision, I’d like to leave our information. We are looking for a hunter! Please add me if we sound like we might be a good fit.

Hey Apixx

We are currently looking to expand our raid group to push progression in Ny’alotha currently at (9/12) Heroic. We are laid back and a friendly guild. The Living Legends main focus is to go on cool adventures with our friends.

The guild raid times:
Tuesday: 6:00-9:00 pm MT
Wednesday: 6:00-9:00 pm MT

Feel free to reach out to Luscianis89#1101 (Officer) or Zeeth#1259 (Raid Leader).