470 Blood DK CE exp LF Mythic Guild

Hello, I am a 470 Blood DK that is coming back to the game after a break for most of BFA. I have been raiding at a high level since SoO and have achieved multiple Cutting Edges. I am currently 12/12H with all best in slot corruptions and essences. I am also willing to switch to any other tank specs if needed, I have experience playing all of them.

I am looking for a guild that is aiming for cutting edge in this tier and going forward into shadowlands. I am willing to xfer servers but not factions. I can raid on Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.

Please feel free to reach out to find out more specifics about my qualifications or if you feel we might be a good fit.

Bnet: Sanstra#1620
Discord: Sanstra#4736

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15PM. First pull at 8:30PM till 11:30PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.

• Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others

• Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

• Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn

• A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down

• Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional Players

Progression 3/12Mythic

Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238 (Reach out and lets chat)

Hi Sanstra,

We’re currently recruiting for shadowlands and looking for players with significant prior raid experience, similar to what you’ve described in your background. Our raid nights fit within your schedule, and you can read about us on our guild LFM post to see if you think we may be a good fit. We have some videos of our raid environment in that post you can check out to see what raiding here is like. If you like what you read and watch, you can apply at the link in our post or reach out to me on bnet at Klik#1399

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719