470 Bear 466 boomy 12/12H LF mythic

Currently 12/12 H. Bear is main spec but i have a boomy off spec. Currently looking to push into mythic. Have tried pugging but pugs are pugs… Prefer later raiding guild is possibly. MAY consider alliance if its a right fit. Shoot me a message on discord for more info Gilly#7467

LFM to join our guild. Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
I think we have what you are looking for.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Hello there!

Greeting Gilly,

Just wanted to msg you here while I wait on disc.

Steel Dragon: 3/12M 12/12H - Area52

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Holy Pally
  • 1-2 Melee DPS for bench/backup

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday ( 7-10PM EST )
  • Thursday ( 7-10PM EST )

Optional: Normal and alt runs sometimes on Friday/Saturday night.

Goals/History:
Our team is currently recruiting for a strong core for Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore guild on a casual 2 night per week schedule, motivated to achieve AOTC in a timely manner and push as far as possible into mythic in the time provided. Some of our core group has been together since Wrath and as we just moved to Horde for Shadowlands we have spots to fill. We strive to make sure all of our members are up to par on fights and their classes so no issues occur and hold back progression. Currently looking to expand our roster to 25-30 for heroic to insure a solid competitive roster for mythic progression.

Our Expectations:

• High attendance (90%+)
  • Knowledge of your class, spec, and role
  • Prepared for raid every night Flask/Pots/Food/ Vantus Ruins( If Needed)
  • 460 ilvl / 75 minimum neck with rank 3 essences

Feast/Cauldron will be provided as we further progress. All are expected to come prepared.

10 minute break will happen halfway through raid at a good stopping point.

• Be prepared to continuously keep pulling throughout the night (No AFK except during break or officer log checks will be tolerated as our time per week is limited).

Contacts:

• Recruitment: Jay - Gaffke9238#1684
  • RL: Alarus - Alarus#1329 , Discord - Alarus#1818

Greetings Thicbaddruid,

[H][US][AREA 52] 5/12 M LF RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 5/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hey there Thic!

As a fellow thic druid, I approve of the name. While we are not looking for tanks currently, we wouldn’t mind having a second boomy to give ours some competition! We are Alliance so if you have interest, feel free to reach out and we can speak over Discord.

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Ny’alotha, the Waking City & the Eternal Palace with a 5-hour/week raid schedule. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 2/12M, 12/12H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Nada
  • Healers: Druid/Pally with DPS offspec
  • Melee DPS: Warrior dps would make me smile, and I am known as the Ice Bear, in guild
  • Ranged DPS: Anything but Warlock and Ele Shaman.

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +. We run anything from M+0 - M+17!

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, truealpha#1270, or KriztovChaos#1801.