470 Arms/fury warrior LF late night guild

470 Fury warrior returned to game LF late night 8 or 9pm onwards progression guild. Late night PST is important to me. Currently 12/12 H *just returned 3 wks ago, have completely caught up.

add me slamyourface#11535

just sent you a friend request

If you’re open to Alliance, hit us up!

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] LF raiders to push into mythic in 8.3 and Shadowlands!

Our idea for a guild is based on building a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with a guild of like minded individuals. We want to start building a mythic core now to get as far as we can in Nyalotha, but our eyes are set on building a CE team for Shadowlands and beyond!

We are open to any exceptional DPS, but we are actively recruiting these classes:

Warrior

Rogue

Demon Hunter

Shadow Priest

Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

Feral/Boomy Druid
Warlock

What we are looking for: mythic experienced raiders that want to work towards CE in Shadowlands. RIght now our goal is to get as far as possible in mythic but only with the right core team. Our GM loves going through logs and would love nothing more than to sit down with you and help you analyze your play to find things to improve on!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama! However, performance WILL be tracked and used to determine the best possible team composition for the guild. There is a 2-3 week trial period for every member.

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-12:30am EST/ 7pm-9:30pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic, and no, we do not require push to talk! (unless you have a loud keyboard…)

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hello Slamyourface,

Predominant is rebuilding. We are looking for 12/12H raiders to push Mythic content and have a solid roster before Shadowlands. We are looking for strong DPS and HEALS. Add me on real ID and let’s talk my BNET is Tinyturd#11434

Feel free to check our forum post: <Predominant> 10/12M. Recruiting 2-3 RDPS

And our website predominantguild(.)org for more information. Looking forward in hearing from you!

Respectfully,

Gooeymilk (GM of Predominant)

Hello Slamyourface,

[H][US][AREA 52] LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 4/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Sent you a request! I’d love to talk with you!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556