469 HORDE BM Hunter LF Illidan Mythic Guild

3/12 Mythic BM Hunter with 1977 IO who has ret pally and unholy DK alts depending on whats needed for a raiding guild that is at least done with heroic Nyalotha to raid with and progress with new content. A guild thats friends but still looking to get crap done and clear heroic end game content minimum. Looking for a fun group of friends i can sit in VOIP and BS with when not raiding. Can raid any night of the week after 8pm eastern time. potential for server change but must be discusses first but VERY UNLIKLEY.

Hey there Brovahkien,

My weekend raiding guild is looking to add a hunter into our team, though we are on Thrall.

heres a link to our recruitment post

Please add me at the following if youre interested!
BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord - Snarfing#4104

yo, if you aree interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue into Shadowlands. 4/8m xp last patch, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan. aotc now (12/12h) and plan on some mythic soon as we recruit more. Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST and sometimes casual normal on the weekends
Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

Hey there, me and my guild are not on Illidan unfortunately but would love to chat with you. We are 12/12 H and aiming for Mythic, we just need a reliable core group. All of us are very cool people and IRL friends. Add me if you want to talk more, Dooder#1527

Hey there Brovahkien you sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.
PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild based on A52[H] 2/12M , 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.
Raid Times/Requirements
Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST
We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.
We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.
Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.
About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.
Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer
Meta - molo#1476 ~ Officer