469 Holy Pally

I took a break but looking to find a Mythic progression guild. AOTC and have done 4/12 as DPS in Mythic. Can check logs; however, I have not raided recently except for pugging a couple of Heroic fights.

Hello Bartiee, I am recruiting for a new guild for shadowlands, Recursion - Area 52 (server transfers included). All of our raiders are AOTC+, our officers have mythic experience and our raid leaders are cutting edge mythic raiders. As we are a forming guild I dont have stats other than the above to share but I would love to talk to you more about our guild, goals, environment so you can get a better feel for what we are about on discord: FlamezZ#1111 .

We are a tight knit group looking for mythic progression raiders and heroic raiders that would like to grow into mythic raiders while still maintaining a great experience in the game (Were not gonna make you grind for eternity or raid unearthly hours for the sake of mythic, we just clear bosses and have fun). Our current plan is a 2-day raid schedule. Tues/Thursday 8pm-12am est. Feel free to join us out of raid for PvP, M+, Rust, The Forest, R6, LoL and plenty of other games we play together as well.

Hello Bartiee,

< Observance > is 5/12M currently looking for a solid healer for Hivemind progression and beyond. See our post (linked below) for contact information and some detail about the guild. Reach out to myself or Blkrend in game or on discord for more information!

***Death Run*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10-1est (7-10pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

1 Tank (prefer Monk or Pally)
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Warlock
Mage
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Death Run is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Death Run means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

Hi Bartiee,

We’re < In Too Deep > on Area 52. We’re currently a 4/12M guild with raid times T-W 7p-10p Server (EST). We recently switched over from Alliance, so we are rebuilding our core raiding team (healers, range DPS) to prepare for further progression and get into Shadowlands running once the expansion drops. We’re an older group of people (21+), looking for fun and sometimes goofy players who know when to switch into raid-mode when it’s time to get serious.

Saying that, we also do optional raiding TR-F, for heroic alt NYA and other old raids for those interested! There is also often people doing M+s (pushing or completing 15s weekly for chest), PvP, Visions, and general playing around together as a guild. We’re no stranger to gearing up/coaching toons to get them into mythic either, so if that’s ever a worry, we’ll be there for you.

If you have any questions or would like to setup a trial run, you can reach out on Discord at:
Gariuss#8920

Or Battletag:
Artieechan#1897
Xiianng#1339
Hotwheels#1835

Greetings Bartiee!

[Redeemed] is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under-geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero-tolerance for elitism, degrading, and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high-level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886