469 Fury Warrior LF Guild

As the title says, I’m a 469 Fury Warrior looking for a guild to progress and do content with. I’m 11/12N and 3/12H. I can makes anytime after 8pm Monday - Friday. Aside from progressing through the new raid, ideally would also like a guild that does mythic+ together too. I am reliable and will make raids on time and if something does come up, I always give a heads up. If you wanna ask any questions or talk more about raids/times/etc (I am flexible with raid times just not for Saturday or Sunday) feel free to add me and message me - Karth#11128

Thank you! :smiley:

Hello Dixxus, I am Photems the recruiting officer for Treachery. We are a 2/12M progression guild. We raid wed - thursday 10 - 1 EST (server).
If you are interested hit me back in game with mail or here or on discord at Ooda/Pho#6394

Hey there Dixxus! Were looking for more exceptional DPS to finish off our Mythic roster, hit me up! :smiley:

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637