469 BM Hunter LF Weekend guild

Hello,

About me:
My name is Alex, I’m 27, I have my bachelors in applied mathematics and am currently working as a service plumber. I am located in the EST timezone so super late times are a no go i prefer ending no later than 11-12est on work nights. I have recently come back to the game and am looking for a good community of people who also understand the needs of real life and an intensive job schedule. I currently work as a service plumber so weekends are the only times I can commit to a raid schedule. Once every six weeks i am on call on weekends where if a call comes in I have to go out. If this is a deal breaker I understand. With that being said I am looking for a fairly active community I know life can be demanding but I’m not interested in a log in for raid kind of crew. I’m friendly, easy going, and am not looking for hardcore progression just a group that has fun and can usually finish a mythic tier.

My experience:

I have been playing since vanilla but didnt get into raiding until later. I used to be a very hard core player during MoP, WoD, and into the start of Legion. This included realm best CM titles for almost every dungeon in MOP rewarding the mistwalker title. I actively cleared SoO mythic 63 US with a world 1 recorded BM parse on Garrosh 25H, BRF (30-something)US with Might-zul’jin and so on. I am looking for a talented community who now has real life obligations so cannot afford to dump the time in they once could but still has desire and skill to defeat current content to the highest extent. My rading history for BFA and second half of legion has been albut non existent due to me taking a hiatus. I believe I can still play up to a similar level as my raiding history suggests but I will admit a little bit of rust does need to be shaken off. I would prefer to play alliance but faction isn’t that important to me

My B-tag is Bluebird#1663 feel free to reply here, add me on btag, or reach out and schedule an interview

Hey there! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hey, how’s it going? We raid Fri-Sat 12-3 EST on Thrall. Were a newly formed guild that has 4/12M experience. We run a lot of m+ and have a fun community still getting up and running. Let me know if you have any questions.

Would love to talk with you!

Still looking

Are you a mature player that enjoys downing content but not the eat your children play style of so called cutting edge guilds?

Been playing long enough to be solid in any raid but just don’t want to put up with the kiddie crap anymore?

Been through as many guilds as there are expansions simply because guilds don’t seem to be made to last?

Judgement, founded in 2004, may be the place you can call home. We raid a short weekend evening schedule getting as much current content as we can without all the elitism and hate that can be encountered in “those” guilds.

We have simple requirements.

1. get along with the rest of the members
  2. show up for raid 80% of the time
  3. know your class priorities when it comes loot roll time
  4. perform to at least 50% of what your gear will support on any boss fight.

simple.

Originally formed on Antonidas server where we were consistently in the top ten raid guilds on the server. We then moved to Grizzly hills where we were briefly the top 25 person raid team on that server. We eventually found our way to Turalyon server where we raid semi casually, getting as much as we can killed while not crying about what we haven’t.

We are currently 11/12H N’yalotha and interested in bringing some dps into the fold that better meet our #4 criteria.

raids are currently 8-11pm EST Saturday and 7-10pm EST Sunday. Although we have been doing some farm bosses Friday nights recently with more people home from the plague.

INJ#1944