469 A Hpally lf a friendly/casual but active guild for raids/Mdungeons

Hi everyone

I’m looking for a new wow home to play now and into Shadowlands. I’ve been playing on and off since 2007. I came back to wow a couple of months ago and am now looking for a fun, active, friendly guild that’s around my level who needs a holy pally. My current Ilvl is 469/470 and I’m just under 1500 io. I prefer casual guilds, but am willing to work on challenging content/achievements with chill people. I am kind of quiet lol, but don’t worry I am listening in discord. I’ll get more talkative as I get more comfortable.

I have some experience raiding in bc, wotlk, cata, and wod on various classes. Coming back to BFA I had been away for probably 7 years or so. I’ve done some raiding in H ny’alotha 8/12 and m+ dungeons up to 13-15. I am able to play DPS if the fight requires it but my passion is healing. My available times are a little flexible as i do shift work but my best times are 6-1030PM EST. I would rather stay alliance if possible and have no problem paying for a realm switch.

Oh and I also like pvp on the side so if you’re doing bgs or arenas and need me there, count me in.

bump, still looking

Hey there, we are currently looking for a holy pally! We are 11/12H atm after a few weeks of raiding. Looking to get into mythic once we have the numbers and after nzoth. We avg 10 to 15+ people online a night, always running keys or old raids.

Below is the guild spam: