468 Tank LF raid team

New to current raid content, so I have no experience. I can raid anytime after 11:00 PM Central.

Hello Zoidberg,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. We are planning to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, while ensuring we bring in people that are relaxed and fun to play with. We had our first raid this week and cleared 12/12N and 4/12H. We are planning on raiding the remainder of BFA just to get the group used to playing together. If this sounds like a good fit, let me know!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey there, feel free to add me to realID and we can chat a lil bit. I think our raid times would work out well for you!

Here’s some info on our guild:

Lagging IRL is a semi-hardcore, late night Mythic Raiding guild.
We want to provide a laid back, mythic raiding environment for top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters. Built as a tight-knit group, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid.

Outside of Raid Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs. As well as regular Mythic +15 runs for that sweet weekly loot disappointment!

We currently do not require a minimum itemlevel or cloak level. We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

Future Raid Times:

Tues-Thurs 9-12pm PST

Feel free to add me on:

Discord: Goldenchyld#4603

Battle.net: Troyz#1253

Looking forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Cheers,

Goldenchyld

We will have multiple raid teams so you will have a place.