468 Priest LF weekend guild

As the title says I’m looking to pick up raiding on the weekend, currently I am 5/12M on my DH tank, but my priest needs a little more TLC, thus I want to start pushing some heroic(maybe mythic) content.

Right now I am Shadow gear based, but I am working on gear for both Disc and Holy, I have a stronger preference for holy as I have never actually played Disc in my life.

I am looking for something later in the evenings, but I have a lot of free time on the weekends so any day/time will work.

brendan#12392 - btag
Xanny#4581 - Discord

HI Xannychan

I’m King, the GM of Nostalgia, horde guild in Tichondrius. We are a new guild formed May 2020, many of us raided together in the past as well as new additions. We are looking to push into mythic content until Shadowlands. Need a couple more solid DPS. Raids are Sat/Sun 9PM-12AM EST. Please message us: King#1127 or Raiyyn#110

Hello there Xannychan I am Wolfestyle the GM of the guild “No Fun”. I am not sure if you are wanting to play dps or wanting to switch to heals but, I have added you to BT so we can talk about it. I will drop you are guild info incase it may peak your interest.

[A] 12/12H NtWC US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 10th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle or

Impishgenic#1764 Toon name Belrythe

Talk to you soon.