468 Frost Mage lf raiding guild evening schedule

AOTC + 2/12 mythic experience LF mythic progression guild who doesn’t force me to play Fire. Check my logs if you want to see what my numbers look like for yourself and decide if I may be a good fit. Due to work, I won’t be able to raid until like 8:30 PM EST. Bartacus - Area 52.

Raiding end game content since BC.

Hey - would love to chat. Send me a FR and we can go from there!

Bnet - Mattak#11436

Hey would love to chat can offer an immediate raiding spot! currently 3/12M wont make ya play fire!. Hit me at cran#1145 on bnet

Hey Bartacus!

Who is John Galt is a horde guild on the server Hyjal. Our current progression is 4/12M (Hivemind Killed) with Shad to 25%. We raid Tue/Thur from 10:30-1:30am EST with an optional/alt heroic run on Sundays at the same time. We are currently looking to add some stronger RDPS to our roster to help make a better push for CE. Id love to get some more information from you! Feel free to add me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or Discord @ Delgalo#9742. I hope to hear back from you!

Hey Bartacus! Would love to talk to you! Heres a little about us! :smiley:

Transcendent 3/12M 12/12H Newly transfered to Zul’Jin is recruiting to fill out our core roster for Mythic progression in Ny’alotha and forward. We are a Semi-Hardcore progression guild aiming to achieve Cutting Edge by end of tiers.

Raid Times
Tues 10PM - 1AM EST
Weds 10PM - 1AM EST
Thurs 10PM - 1AM EST
We start forming raid at 9:45PM EST and expect EVERYONE to be in raid by 10PM.

Raider Expectations
We expect all our raiders to come into raid with a progression based mindset. To come prepared, this means knowing the fights, being on time and having an understanding of your class/spec.
We supply all our raiders with Flask and Consumables.

Roster Needs
Currently recruiting ALL exceptional HEALERS and DPS!

Contact Us!
Cobains, GM - hamster#11650 ~ BNET, hamsterhiatus#9997 DISCORD
Slandor, RL - BigChungus#1280 ~BNET
Meta, Officer - molo#1476
Bob, Officer - NightKnight#137637

If you are interested in Alliance and think you can make our Fri / Sat 8-1130pm est raid times gimme a holler.

Discord - Theurgy#9756

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hi Bart,

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds/Thurs (Until on farm) Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage (Starting positions)
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie, Ret Pally, DH
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Open. We’re looking for a viable off tank, not a dps with an ot spec but an actual tank to help us push through mythic. (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on disc at NukFur#0990 or on BNet NukFur#1660

Hi Bartacus

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual Heroic/Mythic raiding environment. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that also like to run Mythic+.

Progression:

11/12 H Ny’alotha

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1 Healer
1 RDPS

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

HEY!!! Horde guild 4/12 M w/ Shad @ .2% last night! TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern raid time. If you wanna chat more detail please add me to BNET!!! Rawra#1290

Guess I will toss my guild into the fray…

Vigil is seeking to further our ranks.
We are currently 1/12 mythic, (I know doesn’t say much)
If you are seeking a server first, a transfer to my server may be worth your time!

We are beginning our push into mythic, and are currently #1 horde guild on our server. and 3rd on our server.

If you are interested, hit me up

Discord: Tegadord#9291
Btag: Darvy#11815

hey there, we start our invites at 745pm EST, which is about an hour earlier than your listed time. not sure if you could make it work, but we’d be interested in looking over logs and potentially bringing you onboard the team if you’re a fit.

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 6 Mythic and 12/12 H.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

We are currently seeking:
RANGED SLOTS
★ 1 ele sham with capable resto os - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 mage - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 boomkin - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 warlock - HIGH PRIORITY

MELEE SLOT
★ 1 RET paladin - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 DH - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 ROGUE- HIGH PRIORITY

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
MUST HAVE LOGS

Currently 6 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 78+
★ heroic current content (11/12 or AOTC)
★ Prog 3M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Hello - Mirrored Reasoning on Stormrage Alliance is currently looking for ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130PM EST. We are currently 12/12H 2/12M.
You can play whatever spec you want…

Contact me via battlenet : Scarypriest#1255

Hi there!!

Guild Name: Gratz

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting DPS for the Ny’alotha Raid.

CoS Progression: 2/2 H
BoD Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M
EP Progression: 9/9 N, 9/9 H, 5/8 M
Ny’alotha Progression:12/12N, 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Farm/Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

BNET: Swankyorc#110857

Hi Bartacus, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 5/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 2/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Ranged dps ( mage preferred) and heals (none priest) any dps is still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Healer: Paladin
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Contact me any time. Chlorish#1277

Hey there Bartacus!
We had a slow start and are slightly behind progression wise, but if that’s not an issue for you you’re welcome to frost it up as much as you like with us.
I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through, dont hesitate to contact me if interested or with any questions you might have.

Hey man add me on discord, i think we have a good fit for ya, lets talk. Pikmin267#6907