468 Demon Hunter looking for mythic Shadowlands guild

Looking to push back into semi-hardcore raiding with the release of Shadowlands. I’ve played this expansion off and on and managed to clear 12/12 H fairly easily as both a Tank and a DPS. I would prefer Sun/Mon as raiding days but I’m open to anything. I’d prefer DPS but I’m competent as a Tank and can flex if needed.

I’ve been around the game off and on since Wrath of the Lich King. In Cataclysm I started raiding casually as a Tank and a Healer clearing BoT, ToFW, and BWD. near the end of Cataclysm I started raiding semi-hardcore full clearing 8/8H DS as a Mage.

Battle Tag is Aeon#1363

Steel Dragon area 52 6/12 M, 7-10 EST tu/th would love some additional dps to fill out our roster, currently have a preference for AOE oriented specs which you’d be a great fit for!
Link to guild recruitment page with more details and contact info below. Steel Dragon: 6/12M lf dps

Hey Felcloud! I think we might be a good fit for you!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi Aeon,

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with some prior mythic raid experience and looking to step into a more organized raid environment going into Shadowlands. Specifically, we have a fairly casual raid schedule at 3-hours 3 days per week, but we like to take advantage of our limited schedule by coming to raid well prepared. As a practical example of our preparation habits, raid testing for Castle Nathria is starting tomorrow, and this weekend I’ll be taking videos and logs from other guilds’ raid testing to put together some internal video guides we use as a starting point for our strategy discussion.

In addition to our focus on walking into raid well-prepared, we have a relentless focus on fostering a positive and productive raid culture. I’ve linked out recruitment post so you can read about it. Our post includes example videos of a PTR prep guide from Nyalotha, an example progression pull from a few months ago, and an example farm pull as well.

If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post, or add me on btag at Klik#1399

Hey there!

[H] Steel Dragon area 52 6/12 M, 7-10 EST tu/th would love some additional dps to fill out our roster, currently have a preference for AOE oriented specs which you’d be a great fit for! Link to guild recruitment page with more details and contact info below.

Evolution of Chaos is a tight knit group of friends with numerous years of raiding success and experience.

Looking for family friendly players who are committed to raiding and having fun! Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night (We’ve reduced our hours during Battle for Azeroth). We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Evolution of Chaos could be that home for you.

Our current raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)
Sunday: 9:00 - 11:00 (est)

Bnet: KnightnGale#1402
Discord: Minidude-Durotan [A]#2098

Thanks!

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719