[NEWS] WoW Classic: Arathi Basin Now Available!

The gates into Arathi Basin are now open in this 15 vs.15 resource battle. Do you and your crew have what it takes to take control and win? Read more about this battleground in our article then share your tips and advice on how to be successful in this fast-paced battleground.

7 Likes

THE BEST BATTLEGROUND OF ALL TIME IS HERE!!!

Thank you so much.

9 Likes

There’s so much fighting on the road already.

23 Likes

Watch out for that lumbermill cliff.

2 Likes

Remember to only queue in your premades lol =P

2 Likes

God I hope the basement lords don’t find a way to ruin this one too.

4 Likes

Heartseeker Alliance are not ready for us Kaivax.

1 Like

I saw a 5 capped premade of 15 before I saw fighting on the roads lol. Who knew? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Its already premade hell lmfao. Blizz loves favoring premades.

of course, they gave us battlegroups, premades are the only way you can queue

Can we please place non 60 PvP brackets into one battle group.

5 Likes

You know, if players would take the effort they put in to crying on the forums about premades and put it into actually forming a premade, they would probably be winning BGs…

2 Likes

Hard to form a premade when half the WoW playerbase are tryhard idiots who won’t take you unless youre rank 13 and in full tier already.

3 Likes

I form one with my guild. None of us are rankers or tryhards on this play through. We certainly don’t win every match, but we do pretty decent overall. But you keep that victim mentality going. it will serve you well in life I am sure.

I like how the article screenshot has an undead rogue capping mines. That’s the most accurate depiction of AB that has ever been seen.

2 Likes

How long until people start measuring pixels to find out blizzard bias against alliance in AB?

2 Likes

perhaps you would like to show me where I have done anything even close to crying…

I saw you delete, and rewrite your message like 6 times which is hilarious tbh

2 Likes

Called editing. I like to fix spelling errors that I make from fat fingering. I guess if that is what you consider hillarious then more power to you…