467 Warlock LF Guild

If you can raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern add me Haz#11909 or discord Haz#3047 we are 12/12H looking to move into mythic asap on thrall horde

Hello Loyce, I’d be very interested in having chat with you. We’re 5/12M working on Xanesh. Our raid times are 8-11 est T/Th, optional Wed for Heroic/Alts/Socials & Inactive Raiders.

We’re Horde on Area-52 Guild is called SAF. Hit me up on bnet if our schedule lines up with yours Dcoy#1399

**Perseverance** - Currently 12/12H

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

WW Monk (preferably with Brew OS)
Shadow Priest
Havoc DH
Hunter
Warlock
Ele Shaman

Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a guild comprised of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

We are also looking for more folks interested in dedicated mythic + groups. We currently have several members who enjoy running them and would like to add a few more to our roster to give them the opportunity to push a little higher more regularly.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450

hey would love to chat, my bnet is tokara102#1782. My guild is currently 5/12M rn. We raid Thurs/Mon 830-1130est. Outside of raid we run keys all the time and various other things.

Hey Loyce EST based 5/12M here horde side on Stormreaver, add me on Disc Grandag#4296 or Bnet Dagron#1761 let’s talk!

Hi Loyce,

Pandamonium is looking for ranged dps for pushing into mythic Ny’alotha. If you’re interested in a weekend raiding setup, here’s the spam:

Hey would love to chat more! currently 3/12M can offer a core spot hit me at Cran#1145 on bnet

Hi! I have a Horde guild 4/12M TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern, please add me on BNET to chat more on the details :smiley: Rawra#1290

Hey Loy, you may be interested in our raid team MM or IASIN. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 7/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 4/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 2/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 4/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS (Mage and Lock high)

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high)

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Color Blind - 5/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - cryomanncer#1221
  • Clockwise - 10/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 4/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there Loyce we are currently looking for exceptional DPS! Would love to talk to ya!

PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild 3/12M, 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic. Raid Times/Requirements Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance. We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC. Roster Needs Currently looking for Exceptional DPS. Holy Pally Disc Priest About Us We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier. Contact Us! Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer Meta - #molo1476 ~Officer

Hello Loyce!

Who is John Galt is a Horde raiding guild on the server Hyjal. We are currently 4/12M (Hivemind Dead) while raiding Tue/Thur from 7:30-10:30pm PST with an optional heroic/alt night on Sunday at the same time. Currently we are looking to strengthen our RDPS positions. I would love to get some more information from you! Feel free to add me on Bnet @ Delgalo#1485 or on Discord @ Delgalo#9742. I hope to hear from you soon!!

Hi, we are currently looking for solid ranged dps. I’ll leave our info here for you to check out and if it interests you please feel free to reach out to us or submit an app directly on our site.

Hello Loyce, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and M+ Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hey Loyce!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/12M 8/8M EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963 or Akantor#6680

[US] [A] Formed January 25th, 6/12M one month later, BEST 2-night (6 hour) guild on the server.

Wednesday + Thursday @ 9pm-12am PST

trevorwyatt#1646

Hey, loyce we would love to talk to you about coming to raid with No Consumables on Zul’jin we raid tues/sun 8-11 EST contact me on discord miggs47#0780

Hello!

We’re on the market for some fresh blood and ranged DPS, our spam is below. Feel free to reach out directly on Discord if you’re interested :slight_smile: Icetea#9130

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
5/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Hi Loyce,

Check our recruitment post below - and let me know if you have any questions!

Grim

Hello! My team is currently needing DPS for mythic prog. We are Horde and on Thrall. We are currently 3/12M and raid T/W/Th 8:30-11PM est. Please reach out to me if you are interested.
UnholyMalia#1842