467 Warlock LF Guild

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 12/12H and 7/12M. 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After CE, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Hello - Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild that just transferred to Mal’ganis to rebuild. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12PM EST and a lock is our highest recruitment priority atm. Hit me up if you’d like to chat - Slayna#1159 (bnet) Dr. Wek#1632 (discord)

[A][US][Stormrage] 2/12 Mythic - Tues/Wed/Thurs Night raiding guild

We are currently recruiting for Mythic progression. Our raid nights are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am server time (10pm - 1am EST. time).

We are we recruiting all players for any type of content. we run weekly 15’s, push high keys, and do more casual type of content

Our currently desired, but not limited to raid specs are:

• Hunter
  • Warlocks
  • MW Monk

Feel free to inquire about more information by PM’ing me or reaching me on other platforms

Btag: Sulburner#1151

Discord: Sulburner#0359

Hello Loyce! Would love to chat :slight_smile:

Have immediate spots for strong ranged/warlocks.

==

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.**

Currently: 12/12 AOTC & 4/12M.

Pull More So I Can Pad (PMSICP) is a semi-hardcore-but-we-all-have-jobs Mythic Team recruiting for progression for this tier and beyond, with a focus on strong community and self-sufficiency.

PMSICP is a fresh collection of veteran players with experience ranging from Cutting Edge, classic/vanilla, battlegrounds, and arenas. We are (and look for) strong players that may not have as much time as they once did to devote to pixel slaying due to real life but still want to get sh*t done when they are on.

Formed during Legion, PMSICP dominated heroic content with ease and, after a few more tiers, realized Mythic was the answer to the need for more challenging content. After building a strong Mythic team at the onset of Eternal Palace, we achieved 5/8 progression while still solidifying the ranks. Now, with a strong footing, heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to fill in a few more key slots to push progression hard to continue growing in rank on Area 52.

Raid Time: Sunday & Monday 8:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern (Server) Time
Server: Area 52
Faction: Horde

What we offer:

• Organized raiding environment – We have progression 2 days a week, we make them count
  • Strong Mythic+ community – Top (Rank 1-20) class representations for the server
  • Active Discord – There is always a discussion going on
  • Optional Raid Nights – Something happening every day – Normal, Heroic, and PvP
  • Non-toxic community – Drama need not apply

This is where your awesome-ness comes in. Do you watch videos prior to an encounter? Is Warcraftlogs and RaidBots on your bookmarks bar? Do you like progressing towards CE but don’t have or want to raid 4-5 days a week? We want you.

We are looking for players that know their class, don’t need to be handheld, and are looking for a competitive yet relaxed Mythic progression environment to become a key part of.

We are looking for:

• Strong DPS w/ Healer Offspec [Very High]
  • Mage [High]
  • Warlock [High]
  • Strong Melee DPS [Medium]
  • Hunter [Medium]
  • Ret Pally [Medium]

** All exceptional applicants should apply!

Interested?:

Contact us:

(BNET) // (Discord)

Seanishly#1837 // Seanishly#3666
Ama#11132 // Ama#4407

need to see some logs

Hello there! No Consumables [H] on Zul’jin would love to have you! We are currently 2/12M and are actively looking for a Warlock to add to our core raid team. We don’t just raid, we have weekly tmog events and guild achievement runs as well as a healthy amount of gambling and meme sharing. Our discord community is highly active and we have multiple teams pushing M+ daily. Message me on discord and we can have a chat! Viohlet#9339

Hey man! I think youd make a great fit to our team. Message me on discord and lets talk about it. Pikmin267#6907

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
6/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Wanted Rejects 6/12M is looking for a strong, consistent dps. Chill group looking to push CE. Monday Tuesday 8-11 Eastern, alt heroic on Sundays.

dktrfaust#1775 on bnet

Loyce,
We are, like everyone else, looking for ranged DPS. We are a strong guild with solid leadership. I would like to talk with you about raiding with us. My spam is below if interested.

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 4/12M and nearly got HIVEMIND (<27%) with less than 1 hour of work. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays will be our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server in the future.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
4/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 3/25/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

hey! we are looking for ranged dps and would love to hear from you!

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
7/12 Mythic Nyalotha
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Any other exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon! Current Progression
7/12 Mythic Nyalotha
7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. We are looking for
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Any other exceptional Melee or Ranged DPS

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189 (Recruiter)
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Loyce,

Have you found a guild yet? I see this post has been up for a while.

If not, Ardent on Sargeras is searching for a Warlock for their Mythic team. We’re currently 6/12M and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST.

Add my battletag and we can discuss further! I’m @Varyk#11880

Hey Loyce, in case you havent found your home yet, we could def use a warlock in our raids. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to take a look.
We’re currently 12/12H, trying to fill up roster to attempt mythic. Let me know if interested. :slight_smile:

Yo,

By Design are 12/12h on a 4hr raid schedule. Raid tue/wed 830-1030 server, need 2-3 more bodies to start Mythic prog on Tuesday. Chill group. hmu Kardnall#1658

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. We are currently 6/12M Ny’alotha. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST (9:30-12:30 est). We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue: .

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Guild Recruitment

<ugh> is a mythic raiding guild on proudmoore that enjoys a casual raiding schedule (6 hours a week) with officers that have been playing together since TBC. We’re looking for players who want to look cute, feel cute, and progress further on mythic content. On offnights, our guildies are often busy PVPing (multiple 2k+ players), running M+, and going for achieves.

Currently 3/12M and pushing further with roster boss being the real wall. We supply feasts and cauldrons but really we just like to have a fun time while also aiming to progress within our limited raid hours. If you’re interested you can add me on discord Entreric#6265 or ingame at Entreric#1805

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

But if you aren’t one of these things, don’t let that deter you from joining! We’d love to have you!

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:
SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)
:slight_smile:

hey there, we’re looking for more for our roster, you may be a fit. If your logs are super solid, we could consider potentially trialling you (normally we consider 3-5M+ only). our info is listed below. best of luck in your search for a guild.

Malicious on area52H is currently seeking a few more players to bolster our ranks and push CE and current content! We are open to any exceptional dps even if your class isn’t currently a high priority for recruitment.

currently, we are 7 Mythic and 12/12 H.

We are active in discord, run a lot of m+, some players do arenas and Rbgs. We are all mature adults. We have a respectful and communicative raid environment. We do invites and pull trash at 745pm and expect to be on the boss by 8 pm EST or sooner.

schedule:
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm

1 tank slot : Brewmaster

2-3 RANGED SLOTS , seeking any of the following:
★ 1 ele sham with capable resto os - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 mage - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 boomkin - HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 warlock - HIGH PRIORITY

2 MELEE SLOTS , seeking any of the following:
★ 1 RET paladin - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 DH - HIGHEST PRIORITY
★ 1 ROGUE- HIGH PRIORITY
★ 1 DK/Windwalker - medium priority
★ 1 WAR - medium/high priority

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged.
MUST HAVE LOGS

Currently 7 Mythic NWC! 12/12H

★ the beginning of a new tier and the end of the tier, we vote to add an extra day to help push CE and AOTC.
★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ OPTIONAL heroic on weds 745pm est to 11pm
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
you must be:
★ HoA: 80+
★ Prog 5M preferred but must have mythic pulls/logs (even if only wipes)
★ Parse Avg 70-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 15 or higher, weekly

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: Lunanyte#8544

Chris#111980 - GM/ raid lead
chris discord: Christopher#8411

Hello!

{INCLUSION} is a mythic raiding guild on (Alliance) Proudmoore server looking for more Mythic DPS to fill out our raid roster.

Raid Times:
(Heroic) Tuesdays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST
(Mythic) Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST

We are looking for mythic ready DPS and are specifically looking for ranged dps but any class is welcome. If you are a healer or a tank and would like to join as well we can try and make room.

We value attendance and effort. With an experience officer team ready to assist with any class/raid questions. We are looking to push into Cutting Edge and have the core team to do just that. All we are missing is you!

Please add me on btag @ MobsOver9000#1948
or one of our officers @ TheRedBaron#1644 with any questions/concerns.